Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

When I look at the restaurant list on the main dining page for 11/26, I don't see any availability for any meal time (lunch or dinner). I searched for parties of 6 (our party size), 7, and 3.

It wasn't midnight. I checked all the way until 1 or 1:30 (from the ADR page and the Candlelight page). What makes me made is I checked multiple times in the night, but only used the Candlelight page - was getting that error message so I assumed they hadn't loaded yet. Then, I find out they had loaded but were only available from the ADR page. So I spent the night waking up and checking the wrong spot. Beyond frustrating experience from Disney's IT department. Seriously the last trip there in a very long time.
Same here.

Disney outsourced their IT department years ago to overseas contractors.

The people responsible for our grief are not Castmembers and are not committed to the brand or customer experience. It was totally predictable that people like you and I would be up all night trying to make a reservation using the webpage that Disney provided for that purpose.

Sure, someone could have checked to make sure the main webpage actually worked but...they didn't. Someone would have actually had to give a sh*t about us and be willing to make an effort on our behalf. But clearly nobody did.

So, here we are, after months of waiting and anticipation, and an entirely sleepless night with nothing to show for it except a whole lot of anger and frustration.

This isn't the first time and it won't be the last, either, because Disney doesn't have to care. All of the reservations are gone regardless, so what difference does it make that the reservation system failed a lot of folks like us? None. From Disney's viewpoint, this was a huge success.

Has anyone gotten a reservation at Biergarten -- either CP or regular -- at any time in the entire month of December? There is a whole thread about how, even at 60+10, no one has been able to find a single reservation in December for any sized party at any time. At first, people speculated that the restaurant would be closed for refurbishment. But then we saw that it will be a CP package restaurant, so we figured that maybe they were withholding all reservations until October 26 --- either because the entire restaurant would be CP only, or because Disney would wait to allocate capacity between CP and regular until this time. But here we are on October 26, and still nothing. There are a couple of reports in this thread of people getting the Biergarten package in November. But I still haven't seen anyone have success in December. This is infuriating!

Help. How do I book beyond 12/25? My app and my laptop both stop at 12.25. Is there a way to get beyond that date?

Has anyone gotten a reservation at Biergarten -- either CP or regular -- at any time in the entire month of December? There is a whole thread about how, even at 60+10, no one has been able to find a single reservation in December for any sized party at any time. At first, people speculated that the restaurant would be closed for refurbishment. But then we saw that it will be a CP package restaurant, so we figured that maybe they were withholding all reservations until October 26 --- either because the entire restaurant would be CP only, or because Disney would wait to allocate capacity between CP and regular until this time. But here we are on October 26, and still nothing. There are a couple of reports in this thread of people getting the Biergarten package in November. But I still haven't seen anyone have success in December. This is infuriating!

It's very odd - if you look at ***********, there are slots available nearly every day in October and November at Biergarten for regular, non-CP meals. But December has absolutely nothing. I tried for 60 day ADRs in December starting about two weeks ago and came up with nothing; and along with everybody else, I've also failed to get a CP package.

It's either that they haven't opened anything up yet (which seems unlikely), that it's oversubscribed because it's such a nice experience at Christmas (possible), or that they haven't released a lot of slots yet (my best guess).

It's either that they haven't opened anything up yet (which seems unlikely), that it's oversubscribed because it's such a nice experience at Christmas (possible), or that they haven't released a lot of slots yet (my best guess).
I just can’t imagine that the entire Biergarten restaurant, which is quite large, would sell out for the entire month of December in seconds. CP isn’t that popular, is it?

Ok I got on at 5:30am for Friday 12/10 shows.
Only thing left is Garden Grill, everything else seems to be gone. I can get Garden Grill at any time of the day.
I checked from the 9th to the 12th too.
Garden Grill is our last choice of the four but I took it so we have a seat at least.

I got a 12pm lunch for the 7pm show.
How do you know what show time you got? I got a reservation at the Garden Grill but it did not give the option of show times

Just got through on the phone after and hour and fifteen wait. Was looking for anything on 11/30, absolutely no restaurants available, Processional or not. Doesn't matter party size either. Sounds like I will be packing my lunch that day. 😒

Word on the street is that the packages are having trouble loading (shocking I know 😉) and IT is working on it. Those who have been able to make reservations so far can’t even have phone CMs assist… they can’t see them.

I think that has to be the case. I can't imagine every date I check being sold out already. It can't be THAT popular every single day. It just seems very unrealistic...especially knowing Disney IT's track record...

I tried for a few hours never got anywhere. I'll just keep those $$$ I guess. This really has been one of the most stressful trips to plan.

Anyone able to book Biergarten for mid-end December?
I tried the week my family was visiting all dates were sold out you can check on that candlelight page, I am not getting up again for this and I'm local. Maybe if I ever get club 33 and win the lottery I saw in somewhere that they get it a day early.

I am so frustrated. I have been checking every day just to make sure and woke up at 5am to check again,kept checking, then at 7am refreshed and it comes up with nothing. This app is rubbish. Should I even go still this year,this was one of the main things I wanted to do. Ugh...I'm sleepy and nothing to show for it. 😠😠.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter