Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

I don't even know who Ana Gasteyer is :( oh well. I'm sure the choirs and whatnot will be good!

OK, not loving our choices, who would you pick, Laurie Hernandez, Matt Bomer, Ana Gastteyer?, or Whoopi? Hmmmmmmmm

OK, not loving our choices, who would you pick, Laurie Hernandez, Matt Bomer, Ana Gastteyer?, or Whoopi? Hmmmmmmmm
My 13 year old daughter is thrilled we got Laurie Hernandez but for me I was kind of meh. Out of your choices I personally would like Whoopi.

We are going to the 8:15 performance. What do you suggest for our best Illuminations viewing option once our show lets out since we won't have a lot of time to stake out/get to a viewing spot?

We are going to the 8:15 performance. What do you suggest for our best Illuminations viewing option once our show lets out since we won't have a lot of time to stake out/get to a viewing spot?

If it's a 9:00 Illuminations night, probably Italy.

We got Laurie Hernandez. I had no idea who she was so I googled her. I’m kind of bummed and thinking about cancelling my package. I would have LOVED Kurt Russell.

We might be doing the same ---we usually NPH, but he is doing it later this year ---we have seen so many amazing readers, and are not usually that picky, but not that excited to see Laurie Hernandez --- wow --- only 17 years old -- very young for CP. --- would have loved Kurt Russel as well !!

I was thrilled I was able to get a package today for the 11th to see Kurt Russell.

Question: Has anyone had a mixed party where some were using the CP package and others weren't? The cast member I spoke to today made 2 separate reservations for me for the exact same time. Each for a party of 2. With my name on both (which isn't supposed to be possible, right?) I am going to be worried about them cancelling one. She said for all 4 of us to check in together and ask if we could get a table for 4 or 2 smaller tables next to each other. You would think they would have some easier way of doing this...

We might be doing the same ---we usually NPH, but he is doing it later this year ---we have seen so many amazing readers, and are not usually that picky, but not that excited to see Laurie Hernandez --- wow --- only 17 years old -- very young for CP. --- would have loved Kurt Russel as well !!

Yeah, I’m not thrilled about having a teenager read the CP. That’s my main reason for cancelling.

While I'm super excited about Kurt Russell, we would have liked to see Laurie, too. Too handle the kind of pressure she has faced, she must be truly poised. I look forward to hearing about how well she does.

I've just been able to book a CP breakfast package at Ale & Compass for December 19 with a reservation for the 8:15 pm show. I've been unable to secure a Garden Grill CP breakfast package for the same date even with the help of the Touring Plans reservation finder I set up several weeks ago, so I was very happy to pick up a CP breakfast package for Ale & Compass when I saw it was available.

I got an 8 am reservation but there appears to be plenty of availability for various times and on various dates at the moment. If anyone else like me had been hoping for a breakfast CP package but haven't had any joy finding a reservation you might want to try booking for Ale & Compass. Lunch and dinner packages are also available.

I've just been able to book a CP breakfast package at Ale & Compass for December 19 with a reservation for the 8:15 pm show. I've been unable to secure a Garden Grill CP breakfast package for the same date even with the help of the Touring Plans reservation finder I set up several weeks ago, so I was very happy to pick up a CP breakfast package for Ale & Compass when I saw it was available.

I got an 8 am reservation but there appears to be plenty of availability for various times and on various dates at the moment. If anyone else like me had been hoping for a breakfast CP package but haven't had any joy finding a reservation you might want to try booking for Ale & Compass. Lunch and dinner packages are also available.

Thanks for this! Didn't even think about it being added to Candlelight options. Any ideas on pricing? I grabbed a breakfast one - couldn't get a lunch at the show time I wanted but may keep looking.

Thanks for this! Didn't even think about it being added to Candlelight options. Any ideas on pricing? I grabbed a breakfast one - couldn't get a lunch at the show time I wanted but may keep looking.

They don't appear to have updated the website with pricing for Ale & Compass as yet. I figure Ale & Compass breakfast shouldn't be more expensive than Garden Grill breakfast at $43 and hopefully would even be slightly cheaper especially with the absence of characters.

I know this has probably been asked a million times but I can't seem to find the answer. Is the dining pkg. for the processional a set menu or do you order off the general menu? The prices are listed but I don't see a menu listed. Thank you, first time at Christmas, can't wait.

We just booked ours last night. Had to wait for dh work schedule. Pretty slim pickings. We are seeing Trace Atkins on Dec.15 and eating at Marrakesh. Seeing the 6:45 show.

Never ate there before for the cp. Dh said let's try something new this time. I am guessing Trace is very popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter