Candlelight Processional 2010

pharmlivin

Mouseketeer
We have reservations at VWL for the first week of December and would
like to make dinner/CP reservations but not sure how far ahead we can do this. I don't see a schedule yet (I realize it is very early) Does it work like restaurant reservations or is the reservation process different for CP? Thanks in advance for any info.

Once reservations open for the processional, you call dining and book the processinal package, similar to booking a dinner show. I haven't been in a couple years, and they may make you prepay, now. It used to be you paid when you oicked up the dining/show ticket at your resort.

As this isn't a DVC specific topic, I'm moving it to the Restaurants board.

The CP dinner pkgs won't be out for some time yet.Last year they were released end of summer, but that was when dining adrs were 90 days out.Even with them now 180 days out I wouldn't expect them out for awhile.I will tell you that if you are using the dining plan for it, it now costs 2 TS credits per person.The narrator list also will not be available for awhile and often changes

Last year they did 90 days out but 180 might be too soon for them. The biggest change last year was the switch to 2 TS on the dining plan for all CP packages, regardless of the tier of restaurant.

I don't believe you can book the packages online, you have to do it by phone.

Once reservations open for the processional, you call dining and book the processinal package, similar to booking a dinner show. I haven't been in a couple years, and they may make you prepay, now. It used to be you paid when you oicked up the dining/show ticket at your resort.

As this isn't a DVC specific topic, I'm moving it to the Restaurants board.

They don't make you prepay any more. You pay at the end of the meal.(For the CP package,don't know about any other)

Do the restaurants hold back some reservations for the Candlelight Processional packages? The reason I ask is that we would love to go to Le Cellier with the package, but I know there aren't any reservations for my day.

Thanks!

We are waiting too. We have never been before and were wondering about when it opens up for reservations.

Yes, they hold tables for the packages.

There's been reports reservations will open "in August" but I am sure you won't see them until a narrator list is finalized and released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter