Candlelight narrator?

The narrator/s usually aren't announced until closer to CP, usually sometime around Thanksgiving. Keep watching this forum. Someone will post as soon as the news is announced.

Considering WDW had their narrators announced in June this seems to be stupidly late for an announcement. Anyone heard anything considering its next weekend.

Considering WDW had their narrators announced in June this seems to be stupidly late for an announcement. Anyone heard anything considering its next weekend.

This isn't that late for DL. Sometime around Thanksgiving is pretty normal for the DL announcement. CP is usually fairly low key at DLR -- not the month long event it is at WDW.

This isn't that late for DL. Sometime around Thanksgiving is pretty normal for the DL announcement. CP is usually fairly low key at DLR -- not the month long event it is at WDW.
I know they always announce late. But it's six days out.........

Mine either! I'm not coming down from Seattle to have rain at Disney! That said, I'm seeing possible showers Sunday, but Saturday looks ok?
Noooo!!!! We went in January and had so much rain that it flooded and the park was closed early one day. We were soaked the entire time with the exception of one gorgeous day. Hopefully it all changes as we will be there from the 30th through the 3rd--in the park on the 1st and 2nd.

Or maybe it is someone SO special that they don't want to announce it to the general public. What I would give for it to be someone like Julie Andrews or Dick VanDyke.
Dick Van Dyke actually did it a few years ago and I think it was announced by now.

Dick Van Dyke actually did it a few years ago and I think it was announced by now.

He did and my friend won spots for that one (AP spots) so we went and it was on his birthday!!!. Another friend won spots for when the Allstate guy was the narrator, but unfortunately, it drizzled on him so it was cancelled :P

He did and my friend won spots for that one (AP spots) so we went and it was on his birthday!!!. Another friend won spots for when the Allstate guy was the narrator, but unfortunately, it drizzled on him so it was cancelled :P
Dick Van Dyke would have been amazing to watch! And seriously, I would have loved the Allstate guy too. I love his voice and loved him in 24.

They are setting up for CP in Town Square. The large lighting and speaker towers are going up. A plaid told me that the tour guides were discussing the narrator announcement this morning. They are awaiting the news just like the rest of us.

Yep, was just going to say that they are in the process of setting up for it. Saw it today. Looking forward to hearing the announcement of who it will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter