Cancelled Reservations Showing in Dashboard

kes601

DIS Veteran
I have a couple of reservations showing up in my dashboard that we cancelled. When you click on them they show "0" points being used, but it is weird and one doesn't even take you to the same dates / resort. Anybody else seeing oddities this morning?

ETA: Neither of the 2 have the "booked" with a checkmark next to it and neither have a reservation # associated with them.....

Last edited:
I have a couple of reservations showing up in my dashboard that we cancelled. When you click on them they show "0" points being used, but it is weird and one doesn't even take you to the same dates / resort. Anybody else seeing oddities this morning?

ETA: Neither of the 2 have the "booked" with a checkmark next to it and neither have a reservation # associated with them.....
I saw the same thing with 2 of my cancelled reservations...

I also noticed that the past reservations at the bottom was not up to date?

Glad it's not just us. Our past ones were up to date. Our last stay was in early March. My main concern is that the two cancelled ones overlap our current reservation at VGF (it was a split at SSR).

Glad it's not just us. Our past ones were up to date. Our last stay was in early March. My main concern is that the two cancelled ones overlap our current reservation at VGF (it was a split at SSR).
When I saw the cancelled reservations pop up, I clicked on them to see what they said.

Same here- 0 points.

Curious to see if it is fixed by IT today.

We also have the same problem with 1 reservation that was cancelled overlaps with a current reservation at the same resort/time.

I've reported it to Member Services. They said they'd pass it along to the "Web Team".

I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK OMG. And then to the right, they don't have the blue check. So I have like ten reservations next week that aren't "booked" anymore.

I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK OMG. And then to the right, they don't have the blue check. So I have like ten reservations next week that aren't "booked" anymore.
And I thought we made a lot of changes and cancellations.....

And I thought we made a lot of changes and cancellations.....
It's weird too because they changed them all to Saratoga, even though that isn't how they were originally booked, but they were booked with SSR points. Mine show point value for SSR, which doesn't make sense at all. There's no reservation number though.

Still not fixed this morning. I'm also having a weird login issue. Unless I either do an incognito window or I clear my cookies for all things Disney after I put in my email and password I get a popup that says something like "let's find your account"......I then have to put my email in again and then it sends me a code to my phone or email and I have to put that in and then login. I used to get the occasional verification email, but now it is EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Still not fixed this morning. I'm also having a weird login issue. Unless I either do an incognito window or I clear my cookies for all things Disney after I put in my email and password I get a popup that says something like "let's find your account"......I then have to put my email in again and then it sends me a code to my phone or email and I have to put that in and then login. I used to get the occasional verification email, but now it is EVERY SINGLE TIME.
I am having this same login issue since yesterday morning… but only on my phone, not computer 🤷🏼‍♀️

My guess is that there is some login or profile discrepancy issue going on in the affected accounts. Possibly Disney+ or other related streaming services are involved. Probably need to get someone in IT involved to resolve.

I am not having any issues and have been logging in every few days. Good luck to all with the issues. I know they are very annoying, to say the least.

My guess is that there is some login or profile discrepancy issue going on in the affected accounts. Possibly Disney+ or other related streaming services are involved. Probably need to get someone in IT involved to resolve.

I am not having any issues and have been logging in every few days. Good luck to all with the issues. I know they are very annoying, to say the least.
The issue started yesterday morning at the same time the dashboard went screwy. I can login to every other disney site I can think of w/no issue, it's just the DVC one......I'll just learn to use incognito for the time being and hope the phantom cancelled reservations on the dashboard disappear after their dates pass.

I am hopeful IT will fix the issue since I passed the info along yesterday, but certainly not counting on it.

Is this another direct vs. grandfathered resale vs. non-grandfathered resale issue?

Is this another direct vs. grandfathered resale vs. non-grandfathered resale issue?
For the record, we are Direct members.

In terms of the Dashboard issue, my guess is back when the system was having issues updating reservations over to the MDE there was likely a cancellation bug as well that wasn't clearing it from all areas of the databases and some update they did is causing those to display again.

Interestingly I am able to login via Safari (normal window, not private) with no issue so I'm not sure if this is a DVC issue or a Chrome issue causing some malformed cookies.....

One more update to the thread. I chatted with MS again this morning. They confirmed the 2 reservations showing up are indeed cancelled, they don't know why they are appearing, but they should cause no issues.

One more update to the thread. I chatted with MS again this morning. They confirmed the 2 reservations showing up are indeed cancelled, they don't know why they are appearing, but they should cause no issues.
Still the same issue on my dashboard as well...

I'm hoping that this means that when it's cleared up, my one-night WL for August will fill...

I have the same issue. 3 x same reservations in July 6-10th but when you click them they show different dates and 0 points.

1653663917631.jpeg

1653663996997.jpeg

Me too, but I am not having this issue. Very bizarre how this impacts some members and not others.
I have both kinds of points and my dashboard is correct for the trips I have booked..currently 15 reservations in total among all 3 memberships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter