cancellations?

huckster

DIS Veteran
CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS
Cancellations must be made by telephone or in writing. Changes to the vacation commencement date or changes of Guest names will be considered cancellations

this was on anotherpost?
now i am confused we are taking gs the other grandma is very sick cancer with a short time to live, if she passes before we sail my dil will not let my gs go i was going to have my dd's , friend go.in his stead. now as i read this i see if i change the guest i loose my res? we are paid in full and sail this august. any one?

I think you have up until a certain time to change names on the subsequent guests, just not the name of the primary person holding the room. You wouldn't be able to change yours, but you could others or in the alternative that person gets cancelled and you just rebook the new person. I would definitely call DCL to get a more clear answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter