Can you still add dining for whole stay?

alexedan

Mouseketeer
Can you still purchase a 1 day MYW base ticket and add dining for the whole stay? We have tickets already.

Yes, dining is tied to the nights you are staying in the resort, with currently a 1 day minimum ticket purchase for paid dining, and a 2 day ticket purchase for the free dining offers.

More to the point, you must purchase dining for the length of stay, if you purchase it at all.

OK so if book the Poly with a pin at a discount can I then have them add 1 day MYW and dining for all? I know I can't get free dining with the pin but the savings is better thats all.

OK so if book the Poly with a pin at a discount can I then have them add 1 day MYW and dining for all? I know I can't get free dining with the pin but the savings is better thats all.

Yes, if the PIN is applicable to a package reservation.

You will need a one-day base ticket for each party member age 3 or over.

There also has to be a WDTC Dine package for what you want.
Assuming you do not have a room only booking now, and want to add a one day ticket and dining. (Room only is not a WDTC package.)

can you book them after you book with your pin? I booked with a pin discount a month ago, but it was weird how the amount changed- with the pin, my reservation actually went UP :mad: but then I complained for awhile, etc but now I don't have dining, if i add it at a later day, will it affect my pin reservation?

Depends. Is it a package or a room only reservation? You must have a package or change to a package to add dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter