Can you split your party for dining reservations?

hllb

DIS Veteran
I was trying to do this as that's the only way I could get what I wanted. But the system won't seem to let me have two that overlap even though the number of people are what's on my account. For example, I couldn't get a reservation for 5 so wanted to get one for 3 and one for 2. If we had to sit separately, that would be OK, though hopefully we'd be in the same vicinity. System wouldn't let me.

You book one for three and have someone else in your group book one for 2

I just tried to do this and couldn’t either. Then I found out the key is to put the first reservation in the name of someone else on your friends and family list. The system defaults to the account holder as the person holding the reservation. Once it recognizes that the reservation is for someone else in your party it should let you make a second one.

I just tried to do this and couldn’t either. Then I found out the key is to put the first reservation in the name of someone else on your friends and family list. The system defaults to the account holder as the person holding the reservation. Once it recognizes that the reservation is for someone else in your party it should let you make a second one.

Yeah, I did that. That's stupid LOL. So I have one reservation at 10:10 and another at 10:15.
You can also call to make the ADR through dining rather than doing it online. Usually they can help you with this type of circumstance. Then you can link it to your MDE - and many times it will automatically link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter