can you pay with disney dollars on ship??

huckster

DIS Veteran
could you pay with disney dollars at the end of your cruise when you get your final bill at check out????

I have read somewhere, that yes you can. Quote me if I am wrong, but I remember reading this somewhere on the boards.
:rolleyes:

I have also read that yes we can use Disney dollars on the cruise. Both DH and DS get disney dollars for easter, valentines day, birthdays, fathers day, etc. We'll be paying off the cruise as the days go by with disney dollars instead of waiting till the end.

I buy $50 (sometimes $100) disney dollars every month. It's much easier than a hugh credit card bill after each vacation.

The only way to use the Disney Dollars on your cruise is to deposit them to your shipboard account. They could also be used as tip money but I do not recommend this because of the hassle the Cast Member has to go through to get it exchanged into currency.

We deposited $100.00 in D$ and it came in very handy. We deposited them first thing at Guest Services and when we got our final bill the $100 was deducted right off the top.

can you deposit more than 100.00 like 500. or more??? then charge to your room.. with out using a cc???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter