Can you monve the mattress?

sullymoscow

Mouseketeer
This may seem odd, but we have a 2 BDR (dedicated) at AK booked for 4 adults and 4 kids (ages 6 and 9). If my DH and I have the king room and our 6 year old wants to sleep in the room with us does anyone know if the mattress from the chair or sleeper sofa are removable and can be placed on the floor in the bedroom? It will prevent us from having to pack (and pay for) an air mattress and bedding.

Thanks!

When my kids were small they actually used to prefer to sleep on the coach cushions placed on the floor than on the sleeper sofa itself!

It depends on the model of the sleeper sofa, some of the cushions do not come off, they just fold under when the bed is pulled out.

Sometimes armchairs/ottomans can be combined to form a "bed" for a child. Another option is for the bed's comforter to be folded over many times to provide cushioning on the floor.

Hope this helps.

Steve

Yet another option is to take the mattress part of the port-a-crib and put that on the floor (it comes with a sheet too)..add a pillow and a blanket and it makes a mini bed for a small child. We do this quite often with my younger ds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter