Can you help me get to the Poly for $1000?

idontknow

DIS Veteran
If you read the USF boards, you've noticed we had a horrible vacation last week. Just bad luck, I guess.

I want to go back for my B-day during Memorial Day weekend. (just 3 days this time)

What discounts can I try for at the Poly for this time? Am I nuts to think we can go for $1000? I will have to find a deal on airfare, but I have a few months to try for that. I would like to stay as close to the $222 a night we just paid. (silly me) Is there anyway we can do this, or am I just dreaming? Would it be worth it to shoot for Concierge, or would that really blow the budget. (I figure concierge will get us our food for the weekend. I don't think I could live off of it for a week, but 3 days wouldn't kill us) Are there any other perks to concierge that I'm missing?

I know I'm sounding like I'm spoiled, but we've just had so much garbage thrown at us this last year and last week was such a bust. DH and I really need time to relax.

Just a suggestion, but couldn't you stay at a moderate for 3 nites, and the difference on the resort costs buy a couple of nice meals? Even if you could do the Poly for 3 nites with passes for $1,000.00, I don't think I would enjoy it much if I only got to eat the concierge food. But then again, maybe that's just me. Heaven knows that I love to eat!

Look on the resort board on the post about Memorial Day discounts. There are several post about upsells to the AKL at $179.00 a night. That may get you to WDW for $1000.00.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest