Can We Move Here and Be Pancho’s Handlers? A Sept '11 Throwback TR (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great trip report! I love that it is so detailed, I feel like I'm there with the two of you :goodvibes

I love the photopass photos in front of the castle. It always amazes me how different all the castles are. Glad you got to see Pancho again, he really looked like he loves getting attention from you both xx

Glad you liked our Photopass photo shoot. :) All the castles are SO different! Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland definitely looks like a bit of a dwarf when you compare it to the other castles around the world, but it's quaint and we enjoy it. We were really glad to be reunited with Pancho again. He's definitely our best donkey friend.

Great trip report! I love that it is so detailed, I feel like I'm there with the two of you :goodvibes

Thanks for reading! I'm glad that you're enjoying :thumbsup2

Chapter 42
Costume Party

Since we were heading to the exit from this park anyway, we thought it would be fun to take a Main Street Vehicle back to Town Square. Suddenly, the fire engine pulled up!

IMG_1440.jpg

We climbed aboard and had it all to ourselves besides the driver.

IMG_1441.jpg

It was fun taking the ride down Main Street and hearing the driver point out some of the little details. First we passed the Carnation Plaza Gardens, which is another of the places that are gone from Disneyland a year and a half later. Now that’s Fantasy Faire!

IMG_1442.jpg

We enjoyed talking with the driver. He had been driving the fire engine for many years, so he was a fount of knowledge.

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

We arrived in Town Square and disembarked. The driver gave us both Disneyland Firefighter stickers that we quickly donned. We decided to get a couple Photopass pictures in front of the Mickey pumpkin.

Photo0286FourBySix.jpg

The photographer told us to look scared…

Photo0292FourBySix.jpg

We noticed that Suzy, one of the mice from Cinderella, was meeting outside the Opera House, so we decided to go over.

IMG_1446.jpg

Not sure what’s going on in this picture. Maybe she’s showing her muscles…?

IMG_1447.jpg

Next, we wanted to get a picture with Pluto in his Halloween costume. We complimented him on his fancy collar.

IMG_1448.jpg

Donald was dressed in his pumpkin costume.

IMG_1449.jpg

And Goofy was a skeleton.

IMG_1450.jpg

With that, we had met all of the Fab Five in their Halloween garb, so we could officially check that off our list! Now it was time to park hop.

IMG_1451.jpg

We made our way over to DCA and walked past Condor Flats (because with the crazy blocked off Buena Vista Street, this was pretty much the only way to get anywhere in the park).

IMG_1452.jpg

Continuing our walk along construction walls, we ended up in Hollywoodland.

IMG_1453.jpg

We decided to take some pictures in front of the Hollywood sets.

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

Alas, Aladdin was dark today, so we’d have to complete our viewing of the show some other time.

IMG_1456.jpg

We kept checking out various facades along the street.

IMG_1457.jpg

And Tracy tried to get into this house.

IMG_1458.jpg

Now, we actually had a dark ride we hadn’t experienced yet, so we made our way into the short queue for Monsters, Inc.—Mike and Sully to the Rescue.

IMG_1459.jpg

The whole queue area of this ride has some awesome details.

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

We got ready to board our taxi, and we were on our way through Monstropolis.

IMG_1462.jpg

The ride was fun. I think it’s a great Disney dark ride in the spirit of the classics, and I love that it doesn’t usually have much of a wait. At the end, Roz told us she liked our ears, so that was fun too.

Continued in Next Post

Chapter 43
We Can Draw!

We exited from Monsters, Inc. back out into Hollywood Land. It’s funny seeing this picture of the stage that used to be for Disney Dance Crew and is now for the Mad T Party.

IMG_1466.jpg

We stepped into the animation building, and I took a picture of the “Once Upon a Time” wall, which I love.

IMG_1467.jpg

Heading over toward Paradise Pier, we rode The Little Mermaid one more time, and this time it didn’t stop so we got the full experience.

IMG_1468.jpg

I really liked the ride! It’s a lot of fun and a nice dark ride. On the other hand, I can’t imagine waiting in the absurd lines that this ride has at WDW. 5 minutes is the maximum amount of time I’d wait to ride. We kept walking through Paradise Pier.

IMG_1469.jpg

And finally we stopped when we reached our lunch destination: Corn Dog Castle.

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

First of all, I just love the fact that this restaurant exists and is as blatantly cheesy as possible. But second, we were already in love with a menu item we hadn’t even tried yet—the Hot Link Corn Dog!

IMG_1472.jpg

These corn dogs are as big as your arm (almost literally), are hand-dipped, fresh, and oh so delicious-looking. We love corn dogs, and we love almost any type of sausage, so this was a match made in heaven for us.

IMG_1473.jpg

The corn dogs were fantastic! One of the best meals we’d had so far on this trip, and very affordably priced as well. Of course, what the picture doesn’t show is the fact that we each got corn dogs—which was WAY more food than either of us needed—and we both finished the whole things. We were both feeling a little ill afterward, but it was worth it. We just vowed that in the future, we would split one dog between the two of us.

While we were feeling overfull and a little sick, the most obvious thing to do was hop on a ride. At least we were smarter than we might usually have been, and we picked Mickey’s Fun Wheel. Non-swinging, of course.

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

Here was our view from the top.

IMG_1478.jpg

We returned to earth feeling slightly less like we were about to explode, so that was progress.

IMG_1479.jpg

Next, we decided to take a spin (literally) on Toy Story Mania.

IMG_1480.jpg

I was almost glad for the twenty-minute queue today because it gave us more time to digest. ALMOST glad…

IMG_1481.jpg

We were very excited when we got a Bullseye car!

IMG_1482.jpg

Tracy and I both got beavers, and I was the best in the vehicle.

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

We exited Paradise Pier and walked past Pacific Wharf.

IMG_1485.jpg

We had plans to return there a little later in the day, so we didn’t actually venture in.

IMG_1486.jpg

Next, it was back into the construction in Hollywood Land.

IMG_1487.jpg

We were heading to a new experience that I was excited for even though I knew almost nothing about it. Of the priority seating vouchers that came with our Costco package, we had so far only used the one for Aladdin. Now, however, we decided to turn in another set to get into Animation Academy.

IMG_1490.jpg

I didn’t really know what to expect from this attraction. First off, I assumed I’d be pretty terrible at drawing whatever character we were supposed to do. We filed into the attraction through the exit about two minutes before the rest of the guests were let in, and we took seats in the front row.

Our class began with us watching a trailer for The Lion King 3D, which was just about to return to theaters. Then, the animation instructor came to the front of the class and told us we’d be drawing Piglet. We started the step-by-step process, and I realized that neither of us was doing that badly. It was actually a lot of fun. By the end, both of us had made clearly recognizable Piglets in less than a half-hour. I was thoroughly impressed with the whole experience!

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

On the way out of the building, we stopped for a minute at the seizure-inducing (yet very impressive) Toy Story Zoetrope before heading back out to the street. We went into Off the Page to look around, and it quickly became one of my new favorite stores in DCA. I’ve always been fascinated by Disney animation, and I love all the beautiful works of art they have for sale there. I took a picture of the window display, which featured a larger-than-life version of one of the Olszewski "Gallery of Light" dioramas. I really want all (or at least one) of these.

IMG_1491.jpg

Continued in Next Post

I kind of felt the need to post these here, since they seem relevant:

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

Pancho and Pinocchio (I think the spotted son's name is Pinocchio).

I've never tried Animation Academy but it looks like fun!

It's so much fun! We do it a lot these days and I've never been disappointed :thumbsup2

I kind of felt the need to post these here, since they seem relevant:

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

Pancho and Pinocchio (I think the spotted son's name is Pinocchio).

Love your donkey pictures! We haven't gotten to pet Pancho since we moved here because they always have him in the private enclosure... Looks like you caught them on a good day!

The muffins look so delicious!

They definitely were! Disney always does their baked goods just right :)

Chapter 44
Hopping Mad

Our next stop was A Bug’s Land, which we hadn’t actually gone into yet.

IMG_1492.jpg

We passed through pretty quickly without stopping to do anything. The land is really well themed though.

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

I love the firefly lamps.

IMG_1496.jpg

As we were getting close to the exit from the land, we saw that Minnie was doing a meet and greet in her “adventurer” outfit, so we got in line. Unfortunately, we got there just as she was going in, but fortunately, the handler told us that Pluto would be right out. We asked if he’d be wearing any special outfit, and she said just his normal collar. We were okay with that, so we waited around for a couple minutes until our favorite Disney dog appeared.

Photo0299FourBySix.jpg

Photo0303FourBySix.jpg

Next, we exited A Bug's Land and started making our way toward Grizzly Peak. We stopped at a PhotoPass photographer who had set up shop in front of the waterwheel there.

Photo0307FourBySix.jpg

Photo0309FourBySix.jpg

It was officially time to try out another ride we hadn’t experienced yet—Grizzly River Run.

IMG_1498.jpg

Tracy and I always have mixed feelings about water-based thrill rides in theme parks. On the one hand, they’re obviously fun and I suppose it CAN be nice to get wet on an extremely hot day. 90% of the time, however, the weather just doesn't present that perfect combination of hot and sunny such that you will dry relatively quickly. I hate it when my shoes get wet almost beyond description. It just makes it miserable to walk around afterward. And if it’s cloudy at all or if you go into an air conditioned building, being wet just makes you cold.

Hence, we had always had a love/hate relationship with Kali River Rapids at WDW. It looks like so much fun plowing through the rapids when you watch it from the queue area, but they ensure that you get drenched. We had read that Grizzly River Run was supposed to put Kali to shame in its theming and execution, so we decided we needed to try it out.

Our first move upon reaching the front of the line was to put on our ponchos. We didn’t feel like getting soaked because it was only in the 70s outside. When we got into the raft, we took our protection a step further and put our feet into grocery bags. We were determined not to wind up with soaked shoes for the rest of the day.

These precautions in place, we had a fun ride. It definitely is well-done, though maybe a little overhyped. For the most part, we stayed pretty dry, but our feet were the unfortunate exception. The rafts are built such that water just pools at the bottom, so even our bags weren’t enough to keep us dry. We emerged from the attraction wetter than we would have hoped, and we decided we just needed to go back to the hotel and change.

Luckily, Grizzly River Run is right next to the DCA entrance at the Grand Californian, so we just had to head back across the street and we were at Paradise Pier. We took off our shoes and tried blow-drying them for a few minutes. They got better, but were still a little damp. Our clothes were entirely doomed and we ended up just changing outfits completely. It was at this moment that we vowed never to do another raft ride again unless we could figure out a better system for staying dry. We’ve just never found it to be worth the trouble.

We headed back to the parks through the Grand Californian in our dry clothes and mostly-dry shoes. I took a couple pictures of our favorite bear mural and stained glass doors at the Grand as we walked through because we knew this would probably be our last time through that area in daylight.

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

Passing by World of Disney, I took a picture of one of our favorite princess scenes in the windows.

IMG_1503.jpg

This time, we headed into Disneyland.

IMG_1504.jpg

We stopped for a couple PhotoPass pictures at the train station.

Photo0313FourBySix.jpg

Photo0316FourBySix.jpg

Photo0318FourBySix.jpg

Heading through Town Square and up Main Street, we got some of our last views of the castle during the day.

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

We went over to Tomorrowland because we had some Space Mountain Fastpasses to use up. Tracy posed well for the picture, but my eyes were closed…

IMG_1507.jpg

Next we crossed the park over to Frontierland and just walked around that area and New Orleans Square. We saw this interesting bird hanging out in the middle of the Rivers of America.

IMG_1508.jpg

It was time for a snack, and we knew we couldn’t leave Disneyland having only been to Pooh Corner once. Heading into Critter Country, we were trying to decide what we wanted. Another Tigger Tail was the obvious choice, but we wanted to mix it up a little bit. We saw some delicious looking Chocolate Pecan Turtles in the case and decided to try one.

IMG_1509.jpg

It tasted as good as it looked, and Pooh Corner further solidified itself as the top snack location we had found on this trip.

We had another set of Fastpasses built up, so we started making our way to Adventureland via New Orleans Square.

IMG_1510.jpg

Indiana Jones had become one of our new favorite rides in either park, so we had to get one last ride in.

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

We had a lot of fun, and we were very glad that Indy was open on our trip since it was slated to be the next huge refurbishment. And with that, it was already time for us to park hop again. We were starting to get hungry for dinner and knew exactly where we wanted to go.

Continued in Next Post

Chapter 45
Mmm, Soup

After hopping to DCA, we stopped first back at The Little Mermaid for another go. We figured that since there was no line, there was nothing to lose. I took a picture of Max because we love him.

IMG_1515.jpg

Having come back to the surface, we now made our way over to the adjacent Pacific Wharf.

IMG_1516.jpg

We hadn’t really ventured into this area yet, so first we looked around for a minute.

IMG_1517.jpg

Between the Cars Land construction walls and the lack of Ghirardelli, there really didn’t used to be much going on over there.

IMG_1518.jpg

Now it was finally time for dinner. Tracy had chosen the Pacific Wharf Café having read excellent reviews about their bread bowls, and we were psyched to try some.

IMG_1519.jpg

Our initial plan had been for Tracy to get the Clam Chowder and me to get the Broccoli and Cheese soup in bread bowls. I’m allergic to celery, especially when it’s raw at all, and we had just recently come off a bad experience in Boston where the celery in our soup wasn’t cooked enough and my mouth got all itchy. We were not looking to recreate that experience; hence, I was staying away from anything with celery in it at all. What we didn’t realize was that this would include the Broccoli and Cheese soup. What? Who puts celery in Broccoli Cheese soup?? Usually it’s one of the only ones I know I’ll be safe with.

So we had to change our plans. I had to go with the one soup on the menu without celery in the list of ingredients—the Santa Rosa Corn Chowder. Once I read the description, I got in the mood for it and it started sounding quite good. Unfortunately, Tracy had been looking so forward to trying a couple bites of my Broccoli and Cheese soup that she decided she would be too sad not to get to try that. She realized she cared more about that than the Clam Chowder anyway and decided to go for the Broccoli.

I’m sure our debate made us look like slight loonies to the folks in line with us, but luckily, we finally got our decisions resolved. My Santa Rosa Corn Chowder looked quite delicious.

IMG_1521.jpg

It was really good and had a nice zing to it. They’ve since gotten rid of this soup and all the other ones without celery from Pacific Wharf so I can’t get soup there anymore. There’s a version of Corn Chowder available at the French Market, but I haven’t tried it out and don’t know for sure that it is devoid of celery.

Tracy really enjoyed her Bakersfield Broccoli and Cheese soup.

IMG_1523.jpg

Of course, while the soups were delicious, what we were really excited for was the sourdough bread bowls.

IMG_1526.jpg

This was before we knew about the Bakery Tour, so we hadn’t yet tried any of the sourdough goodness that comes out of the Boudin Bakery. The bread bowls were so incredibly tasty. Definitely my favorite bread bowl I had ever had. We each devoured as much as possible, but it was way too much food for us to finish. We ended up finding a very pleasant duck hanging out in the water near our table, and we fed him lots of bread.

IMG_1528.jpg

After dinner, we got up and took pictures in the big net full of fish. I feel like the picture would be a lot more dramatic from the opposite side of the water as it would look like you were actually in the net…

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

The sun was beginning to set on our last day here, so we started to get our last set of dusky pictures. First Tracy posed with the Paradise Pier sign in honor of our temporary home.

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

I went and posed in the gazebo where Sailor Mickey did his meet.

IMG_1537.jpg

We started down the ramp toward Paradise Pier and I liked the attraction posters that adorned the wall.

IMG_1539.jpg

One ride we hadn’t gone on yet was King Triton’s Carousel. It never has a line and we thought it looked like fun.

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

We quickly were let on and grabbed our choice sea creatures. Sea lions are my favorite animal, so of course I hopped on one of them.

IMG_1541.jpg

Meanwhile, Tracy made fast friends with this seahorse.

IMG_1542.jpg

There were other awesome options too, including this adorable otter.

IMG_1544.jpg

After the loading time was complete, we were on our way through the sea. Obviously it was just a normal carousel, but we still had a lot of fun.

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

After getting off our new undersea friends, we started to make our way out of Paradise Pier. Tracy stopped to pose with our hotel behind her.

IMG_1550.jpg

And I took a picture with the whole section of the park looking quite fun behind me.

IMG_1552.jpg

Alas, now it was time to leave that part of the park behind us and start making our way toward the exit for the final park hop of the trip.

Continued in Next Post

Oh my goodness! The broccoli and cheese soup! I'm drooling thinking about the soup soggy bread with the chewy crust....

Oh my goodness! The broccoli and cheese soup! I'm drooling thinking about the soup soggy bread with the chewy crust....

Love those bread bowls! Since they no longer have any soups there without celery, we've come up with our own bread bowl method since moving out here. We buy one of the big round loaves from Pacific Wharf, then bring it home and make our own bread bowl out of it and fill it with broccoli cheese soup from Costco. It makes for a delicious meal for pretty cheap, and it's so incredibly filling!

Chapter 46
The Last Hop

On the way out of DCA, we stopped in front of Grizzly Peak and took some pictures with that whole area. They turned out really nice because of the dusky light.

We continued toward the exit.

I had to stop and take a picture with the giant bear.

We actually went out through the Grand Californian exit because we had different plans for heading into Disneyland than the usual routine. I stopped to take a picture of our favorite Beauty and the Beast window display at World of Disney.

Cinderella too.

We hadn’t yet ridden a ride that's very important to any Disney parks experience—the Monorail!

Disneyland’s monorail setup seemed so bizarre to us having been used to the WDW form of transportation. Here it’s actually a ride requiring you to enter the park first. We arrived at the station as one monorail was pulling away, so we waited for the next one.

When ours did arrive, it was Monorail Orange.

We climbed aboard. The first thing we noticed about these monorails as opposed to the WDW ones is that they definitely feel a little smaller and more claustrophobic. It’s also a little weird that they don’t have air conditioning, but that wasn’t an issue tonight.

We began our journey. Now, we had made sure that even though Disneyland is much more a part of the larger metropolis of Anaheim, we stayed inside the Disney bubble from the moment we hit Disney property on the first evening of our trip. We had never ventured beyond the confines of the parks, Downtown Disney, and the hotels. Hence, it was really weird riding the monorail and realizing we were right next to these busy streets.

The monorail took us past the main entrance to Disneyland, and we could see DCA in the distance.

Suddenly, we had entered the park and were zooming around high above Tomorrowland and the Nemo submarine lagoon.

We circled around past the Matterhorn.

And finally, we unloaded in Tomorrowland. We started our walk toward our last destinations of the night.

We walked past the Matterhorn as it looked gorgeous in the sunset.

We weren’t really back for any specific ride, but rather to just experience the last hour or so of park operation. We headed across the hub and took a few final PhotoPass pictures in front of the castle.

Next, we continued into Frontierland where the Mark Twain was looking very pretty in the dusk.

We liked this duck chilling on a crate. He got to live IN Disneyland, so we were really jealous of him right about now.

The sun continued to set.

Here was the Sailing Ship Columbia, docked where we wouldn’t get to ride until our next time here.

Continued in Next Post

Chapter 47
Now It’s Time to Say Goodbye…

Time was getting away from us as Disneyland ticked closer and closer to closing for the night. We went over to Critter Country next on our tour of the park at dusk.

While there, we bought one last snack to have a little later. Next, we walked back through New Orleans Square seeing our last glimpses of the illuminated Haunted Mansion.

With night having officially fallen, I thought the Mark Twain looked beautiful with Big Thunder Mountain looming behind it.

Big Thunder had to be our last stop as the night wore down. With just a couple minutes left until park closing, we hopped into the non-existent line.

I think we rode twice in a row, and by the time we were done, Disneyland had closed for the night. We started the walk out through Adventureland.

Rather than leaving, however, we found a seat on one of the porches along Main Street to eat our last snack. It was, of course, a Tigger Tail. You didn’t think we’d leave having only had one of these delectable desserts, did you?

While on our porch, we reflected on the trip and just how much we had loved Disneyland. I think it was during this time that we first started to think about the possibility of living here someday. It was very much a pipe dream at this point and could easily have been chalked up to the end-of-trip blues, but the thought definitely crossed our minds.

We loved hanging out on this porch and people watching. We decided this was OUR porch, and we continue to refer to it as such to this day.

While we sat there, the park started to empty out around us.

Finally, we began to get worried that we would get kicked out before too much longer, but we weren’t ready to say goodbye yet. I know I was getting choked up at the mere prospect of leaving.

So rather than head out just yet, we walked back up to the hub for a last look at all the pumpkins they had around the Partners statue—one for each land. Here were our favorites.

Finally, we said our farewells to Walt and Mickey, thanking them for our amazing trip.

I took a series of pictures down Main Street and later stitched them together as a panorama.

We got ready to bid farewell to the castle. While its size had seemed almost comical upon our first glance, now it just seemed like home.

Main Street was almost entirely empty now. We knew we needed to start heading down.

As we passed our porch, I took a picture. We knew this would always be a special place for us at Disneyland.

We reached Town Square and took one last picture.

Finally, we passed back under the archways, taking some pictures of the attraction posters.

Turning back for one last look at the train station, we went through the exit, leaving the Happiest Place on Earth behind us.

Continued in Next Post

It's sad your trip is coming to an end, its been great hearing about and seeing Disneyland xx

It is sad to see this one coming to an end, but at least sometime soon I'll get to describing and showing all of our current adventures in Disneyland, so you'll have that to look forward to!

Chapter 48
Drown Your Sorrows

We exited the esplanade and headed back toward Downtown Disney.

Our time at the parks may have been over, but the night was still quite young. We were going to soak up as much Disney as possible before our last sleep at Paradise Pier. We had already seen two of the three Disney hotels, and now it was time to complete the trifecta.

We went to the Disneyland Hotel and walked under the glorious sorcerer’s hat, but our real destination was a little establishment in the middle of the hotel’s grounds. Because what’s the best thing to do when you’re sad? Drink!! (I’m kidding, kids. Stay in school.)

We did want to try out something at Trader Sam’s Tiki Bar. We had heard tangential accounts of nights spent here by the WDW Radio team when they had visited Disneyland, and after reading some Yelp reviews, we decided to try it out.

As we were arriving, there was a great little band finishing up their set out on the patio. We were sad to have missed them based on what we heard. We grabbed a table outside—the only one available—and waited for a while to see if a waiter was going to come around. We checked out the menu while we waited.

I love that there’s a whole story behind the bar here and how it's related to the Jungle Cruise with some throwbacks to the Adventurer’s Club, which we were sad we never got to visit in WDW before it closed.

It seemed like we were out of luck waiting for someone to come take our drink order, so I went into the bar instead. I had to wait a really long time to get to the front as several people in front of me were ordering some of the specialty drinks like the Uh Oa, which has a whole show associated with its presentation.

When I finally got the bartender’s attention, I ordered a Piranha Pool for Tracy and me to share. We were neither awake enough nor looking to spend enough money at this point in the trip to both get our own drinks.

Here it was in all of its glory.

Here’s how it was described: It will take some skillful navigating to get you through this one! A mixture that's sure to attack your thirst for adventure! (Strawberry Vodka blended with Pineapple Juice, Cream of Coconut, Strawberry Puree, and Blue Curacao)

Tracy was beginning to wonder where I had gone in the 20 minutes while I was waiting to order, but she was glad I returned with a drink! It was really tasty! It was hard to say if it was particularly strong because we were splitting, but we were here much more for the atmosphere than for the alcohol.

After we finished, we decided to head over to the big outdoor fireplace that was burning just across the sidewalk. We had been getting a little chilly, so it was nice to sit here and soak up some heat.

Unfortunately, it was time for our night to be coming to an end. Though neither of us wanted to go to bed with the prospect of flying home in the morning, we were exhausted after our long trip. So after about a half-hour in front of the fire, we went back to Paradise Pier and hit the sack for the last time.

Overview of September 21, 2011

Highs
- Being reunited with Pancho
- Getting to meet all the remaining characters in their Halloween costumes
- Discovering Animation Academy
- Two delicious meals and a delectable final dessert
- Claiming our porch and creating some great final memories at Disneyland

Lows
- Getting a little too soaked on Grizzly River Run
- Trying to get service at Trader Sam’s
- Our last day in the parks…

Weather
Mid 70s and sunny. Perfect California weather for our last full day.

Food of the Day
Hot Link Corn Dog from Corn Dog Castle

Continued in Next Post

Ugh, leaving the park on the last night is the worst :( Our bus driver at WDW told us that it just means you are one day closer to your next trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter