Can we do a walk through?

MickeyCrazed said:
The sample rooms were still there 2 weeks ago. Our room was located right above them.

Are they still on the boardwalk level next to Jellyrolls? I know they had construction in that area for a long time.

I don't remember exactly where, but you can walk right in from the Boardwalk, and there was some kind of gate. We just happened to walk by and saw the sign about the open house and come right in. We did just so we could check out what the decor in the BWV looks like.

We stayed there over a year ago on the 1st floor overlooking the pool (rm 1040). Right down the hall you could see the door leading to the original sales office. One night looking for the trash room, I peeked in and saw that they had gutted much of what I could see.

Now I had toured the sales center almost two years earlier and can't remember if the model rooms were actually part of the 1000 wing or if they were separated by the sales center. The "former :confused3" model rooms obviously don't need much renovating; however, I find it surprising that over a year later, they still don't utilize those rooms as inventory. Maybe the ingress/egress to the rest of the wing is not complete if they are still sealed off.

It appeared that the model rooms now occupy the space that used to be the enterance to the sales center.

I hope I can expain this in a clear manner:
When you used to stand on the boardwalk and look toward the sales center, the room closest to Jellyrolls was a small area that you could walk into to request an appointment. It was the width of a studio. The rooms next to that were the models (which were the width of a 2 bedroom unit.) The enterance to the sales center took up the width of a one bedroom unit (which was right next to the Big River Grille.)

Now the models (the width of a 2 bedroom unit) have been moved right next to the Big River Grille. The remainder of the space between there and Jellyrolls has been converted to guest rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter