"Can we come back on all our birthdays?" First Dining Report! *Updated 6/2*

Hi Friend!

I was excited to see a new dining report and then even more excited to see it was you! I look forward to your review :)

The kids are so cute in the photos!

Hey!! Yay! Someone I know! LOL! If I start slacking just bug me until I come back and update again! :rotfl2:

:tink:Joining in, looks like ya'll are off to a fun start - except the tooth...lol Can't wait to see reviews, we plan to eat at some of the same places on our trip. We leave in a month and I am so excited. Reading about everyone's wonderful trips is helping me pass the time until ours!

Awesome start!! Your kids are adorable :)

:tink:Joining in, looks like ya'll are off to a fun start - except the tooth...lol Can't wait to see reviews, we plan to eat at some of the same places on our trip. We leave in a month and I am so excited. Reading about everyone's wonderful trips is helping me pass the time until ours!

I do the same thing! Reading all the posts on here helps keep me in that Disney mind and makes me forget we have about 18 months until our next trip. :sad1:

Great start! Subbing!:)

Thanks! Welcome!

Awesome start!! Your kids are adorable :)

Thanks!! Hope you enjoy the rest!

Continuing on with Friday, April 25th brings us to...Liberty Tree Tavern! DH and I went here for the first time back in October and I enjoyed it and thought it would be a great place to bring the kids. How did it turn out?

N had the Kid's Macaroni and Cheese and she enjoyed it! She ate quite a bit for her which means she really enjoyed it!

Dh and I both had Pilgrim's Feast. And I may have cleaned my plate other than the little pieces of carrot. :rolleyes1 Yummy!

R had the kid's Turkey and we asked for a side of gravy since hers didn't come with any. She really enjoyed it and I think she ate most of her food too!

J is a picky eater and just got plain noodles. :sad2: He ate some but not much. They were just plain noodles so not much to say about them.

The kids all had ice cream for dessert.

DH had the Johnny Appleseed's Cake and said it was good. He's not a big dessert person. :scared1:

And I had what I partly came here for...The Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake! YUMMO!! At this point the kids may have forgotten about their ice cream. :lmao:

Overall it was a great meal! Our server here in the fall was not good at all but this time we had Miguel and he was good. Attentive but not hovering! And he brought R ice cream even though she got the fruit with her "Mickey Check" meal that was supposed to be her dessert!

Next update - Casey's Corner!

It sounds like you had a very long drive and rather adventurous with the lost tooth too :rotfl:

Toffee Cake!!!! YUM. By far the best reason to eat there.

We had the pot roast when we went and it was very good. Planning on making an ADR for it again for the next trip.

Good Job posting again! One a day or more is my hope for your report or I will bug you :surfweb:

LTT looks so good and the desserts looking amazing! One of these days I am going to try it out :goodvibes

It sounds like you had a very long drive and rather adventurous with the lost tooth too :rotfl:

It was long! This is the first time we've pretty much drove the whole way on the way down and I'm not sure if I will do it like that again.

Toffee Cake!!!! YUM. By far the best reason to eat there.

We had the pot roast when we went and it was very good. Planning on making an ADR for it again for the next trip.

Good Job posting again! One a day or more is my hope for your report or I will bug you :surfweb:

:lmao: No pressure, right? I'm aiming for 4-5 updates a week. I'm not sure if I can do one every day or not. Then it means it will be over faster too. :sad1:

LTT looks so good and the desserts looking amazing! One of these days I am going to try it out :goodvibes

It's worth it to try at least once!

After a long day at Magic Kingdom, with a little break back in the room for the afternoon, we stopped at Casey's Corner for a late dinner. First, it was PACKED!! We made the mistake of going about an hour before the parade and it took forever to find a table, and then enough chairs. :rotfl: So I sent DH to get the food with a specific order and he comes back with so much more food than needed. I may have been pretty irritated by that point and immediately drank half a water bottle before eating and ended up drinking almost 2 bottles by myself. After that I made sure to drink enough water every day!

There's not a huge selection there but we ended up with chili cheese hot dogs and fries for me and DH. I'm not a fan of the buns here. I think there's too much bread so I actually cut up my hot dog and eat it with part of the bread. The fries were ok, especially when dipped in the oh so nutritious pump cheese! But just a warning! I accidentally hit my arm on the metal part of the pump and slightly burned my arm. So make sure to be careful with that! And you can see in the picture the prepackaged brownies, which were actually really good! Chocolaty, fudgy, yum!

The kids all got corn dog nuggets and fries. These were really good and I may have stolen a few from the kids! :rolleyes1 (See what I mean about more food than needed?)

Drinks - I think DH got a soda, a sprite for the kids to split and a few water bottles.

Casey's is a great little spot if you are looking for a hot dog or those corn dog nuggets! I'm sure we will stop in there again in the future!

Great reviews so far! :thumbsup2

I didn't realize they changed the resort mugs...they look so cute!!!

That's too bad you burned yourself ouch! I agree the regular Disney counter service fries aren't the best fries on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Saturday, April 26th. We headed over to Hollywood Studios for our 8:15 reservation at Hollywood and Vine! I looked through all my receipts but I can't find the one from this one. :sad2: We have a really good server but I can't remember her name.

We did this breakfast on our last trip but added it again when they added Sophia and Doc McStuffins to the line up! I think the food is good here, pretty standard breakfast food but I did have an awesome pastry that I may still be thinking about. :rolleyes1

First plate was mine. Cheesy potato casserole, bacon, Mickey waffle, eggs, puffed french toast, tater tots, and this yummy combination of a cinnamon roll and a cheese danish. It was sweet and fresh and yummy! I could go for one right now!

J's plate - biscuit, chocolate muffin, Mickey waffle, and bacon, bacon and more bacon!

N's plate - Mickey waffle, eggs, grapes, tater tots, chocolate muffin, some pastry and a yogurt. DH took her to the buffet to get her plate so I'm not sure of everything. But I do know she ate the yogurt. She's a yogurt freak and this will not be the last time we see a yogurt for Miss N!

R's plate - Please excuse the blurry egg. She couldn't wait! :lmao: Ham, bacon, egg, tater tots, chocolate muffin, watermelon, chocolate pastry.

DH's plate - Ham and cheese omelet and just a few pieces of bacon. ;)

DH's second plate - puffed french toast with chocolate sauce, eggs and bacon.

My second plate - cinnamon roll (almost as good as the cheese danish/cinnamon roll), potato casserole, tater tots and puffed french toast.

I need to get the pictures from DH's camera with the characters so that will be in the next update. But overall it was a good breakfast and we will come back here again!

Enjoying your reviews :) We will be trying Liberty Tree Tavern for the first time this upcoming August...looks delish!

I just got to my our ADR's this week and added H&V for those new characters as well. We are doing lunch but I figure a great way to meet the characters!

Wow breakfast at H&V looks really good! I have heard so many bad reviews but it looks good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter