Can only see 1, which one is the best?

Which one?

• WISHES

• FANTASMIC

• ILLUMINATIONS

Results are only viewable after voting.
That was a hard choice, I like Illuminations and Fantasmic!, but I wouldn't miss Illuminations for the world! It's such a beautiful show! :D

I haven't seen Wishes in person (just via the video here) but have seen Illuminations. Normally, I don't watch the fireworks shows but we were having dinner at Rose and Crown when it started, and frankly, we were completely blown away, it was awesome! I highly recommend it. :)

Ooops...forgot Fantasmic. Haven't seen it at WDW, only Disneyland, but I still think Illuminations is my favorite.

If you have kids, I think that you definitely need to see Fantasmic. However, if you don't (or if they're older) Illuminations is our family's choice. Last trip, we saw it three times. The music...the synchronization...the fireworks...It's all wonderful.

RyMickey

I haven't seen Wishes yet so I can't comment on that one. But, it's a hard choice between Illuminations and Fantasmic. As much as I love Illuminations, I might have to say I would choose Fantasmic if I could only see one.

Enjoy!

I love all three shows, but I'd rate them in this order....

1) Illuminations. This is a stirring show with a wonderful soundtrack and it brings all of World Showcase into focus. Just grand.

2) Wishes. The Castle is a gorgeous centerpiece and the fireworks are just incredible.

3) Fantasmic. A great show with some wonderful highlights. I think the show meanders from its own theme a bit, but the finale is incredible!

Hands down for our family....Fantasmic! Everything else is a distant second. However, if you have small children, it is dark and sometimes a bit "scary".

Illuminations is great, but frankly my children (12 & 14) get a little bored by it.

Haven't seen Wishes, but that would probably be my second choice if you have younger children.

If you have not seen any of them I don't believe there can be a wrong choice. So pick one and enjoy.

Fantasmic is by far the best. It's more than just fireworks; the scene with the dragon is amazing.

However, it might scare young children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter