Can I say again how much I HATE park reservations!

You know? I really don't specifically remember, but I suspect closure for capacity has always been a part of park hopping. Our APs guarantee us access to a major gate. No specific major gate. And to my knowledge, has never guaranteed a park would be open for us if we chose to hop.

I never knew they shut down hopping. Boy would I be mad if I paid for such and couldn't do it.
I was there on 10/1/2021. It was wall to wall people that morning, many people wanting merchandise. It was also the debut of Enchantment that night, so not a lot of people left. It was an exception, I don’t think it happened again since.

The chances of all 4 parks at capacity is slim. But this has always been a term of park hopping even before park reservations. If a park closed for capacity, you were out of luck.

Have EPCOT or AK EVER reached Phase 4 closure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter