Can I hop if we do it like this?

Shelly D.

Mouseketeer
The closer we're getting to our trip (4/20) the more we wish we could park hop since DL will probably be very crowded and DCA might be a nice break in the afternoon. We are currently staying at Candy Cane Inn so the hopper isn't available (until the day before we leave according to laughingplace.com). I called Disney to check on rates at their hotels, but it would cost me over $200 more to switch hotels, so that's not an option. But here's what I'm thinking:

a 3 day flex (we'll spend 3 days at the park) costs $111. A 4 day flex costs $137, but you currently get $10 off with DC, so that means there is only a $16 difference per ticket for that extra day.

Has anyone ever purchased a 4 day flex passport, then tried to hop to another park by just giving up another one of their days? It seems like this would be legit, but I don't know if there are any special rules. I called the mail order ticket line today, but they are closed on weekends. Just curious if anyone has every done this. For only $16 more, it's worth it to me.

I can't see why you wouldn't be able to do that, though I don't know for sure.

What did you mean by --
"so the hopper isn't available (until the day before we leave according to laughingplace.com)"

are they changing some of the restriction on hoppers??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter