Can I Come Back?

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
OK this is my official "come back" thread. I didn't exactly fall off the wagon but made a definite decision a few weeks ago to take a break from WW (and WISH too because it made me feel guilty and I didn't want that). I had lost 22 pounds but while dealing with a number of other issues (injured back, etc.) I just felt like I could not deal with WW at the same time so I took the break and I think it was the right decision for me at the time.

I have slowly been feeling stronger and so I think it is time for me to return. I weighed in this morning up 1/2 pound from my 22 pound loss so now I am down 21.5 pounds. I am very happy with that! :) It shows me that I can pretty much maintain even when life has been stressful. Imagine that? :)

I do not think I will be meeting my June goals (5.5 pounds is a lot to lose in 1 week) but that is OK because just getting back here and back on WW is pretty good right for me right now.

I did want to thank those of you who sent me PM's wondering if I had fallen off the face of the earth. :) It is nice to be missed and it is nice to know that I can count on such a wonderful group of people to support me. I only hope that I can return the favor in the future. :)

:wave: Welcome back, Becka!! I hope your back is getting better. Sounds like you had a lot of your plate for a while there. I'm glad that you only gained 1/2 lb.

Most of all, I'm glad to see that picture of you adorable son again, here on the WISH board. ;)

WELCOME BACK!!!

Hope your back is healing up nicely. Sounds like you are READY to be back and that the break you took did you a world of good. Congratulations on doing a fabulous job maintaining!!!! I have missed you, Becka! Looking forward to celebrating more clippie changes with you in the near future!!!!!

This board is so welcoming!!! I have derailed several times and each time I get more and more inspiration and support from everyone here.

Welcome Back!! Hope your back is feeling better.

Welcome back, Becka, glad to see you here. Congrats on doing what you needed to do for you and for only gaining 1/2 pound, that is really great given the circumstances. Now that you are back on WW you will lose that 1/2 pound in no time at all. Don't worry about reaching your goal on time, you hit a bump in the road that slowed you down, the weight will come off, just be patient.

You should be sooooo proud of yourself for making it through some tough times and only gain back .5 lb.!! That means that you were still making some good choices and didn't fall off the wagon completely!! Believe me I know all about wagons - I lost mine a couple weeks back and it's tough to find and sometimes even harder to get back on but you can do it and it is worth it!! Welcome back Becka - I look forward to hearing more from ya!

Hi Becka! I just started last week, so I never knew you left!! So I'll just pretend like you didn't!!

PS Welcome back!!

Hey, Becka!

I'm glad life is settling down a little bit. Don't worry about the little short-term goals. It's not a race, we're just getting better as we go along.

(I know I could, and have, pack on a lot more than .5 pounds in a few weeks!)

Chasing cutie-pie around might be your exercise and weight-loss maintenance secret. Can I borrow him for awhile? :p

OK! :p You can come back!!! I missed you so much Becka!!!!!!!

I'm so excited that you're here again. I've missed seeing your posts. And, even though I knew why you were gone, it still was hard not seeing you here everyday! I'm very excited for you that you only gained back a half pound. I don't think I would've been that successful ! Do you think you'll be able to get back to things full scale, or is it gonna be a little slower then that?

WELCOME HOME BECKA!!!!!

Welcome back, Becka! I'm glad you are feeling better and are back with us now! :D :D :D Sounds like you maintained very well while you were away. You should be proud!

Welcome Back, Becak!!!

Glad to see you are back here. Good luck back on the wagon. :D

I'm so glad to see you here again. I missed you but I figured you were still trying to get that back injury healed.

How great that you only gained .5 pounds while you were away from WISH and not able to move much because of your back. You're right--it's a great sign of success. You are going to do just fine maintaining your weight after you lose all you want to lose. That's a great thing to know, isn't it?

Hang around a while, we miss you when you aren't here.

Katholyn

Yep, I missed you Becka and I do have to admit I missed that little Nathan, too!

So glad that your back is better and hooray you will be joining us again!

Take it easy those back problems can sneak up on you and especially when there is a little one who likes to be swooped up by Mamma! Cautious is the word.

And, I am so impressed that you only gained 1/2 a pound, I can do that just sniffing the food that is brought into my office as I pass by - an no intentions at all to partake! You did good :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

When I saw your thread- I thought "was Becka really gone???" I honestly didn't miss you because I had a chance to catch up on threads I missed and your posts from the past made you seem like you were in the present!!! Confused yet? But what I mean is that you encourage so many around here that even if you're not here everyday you're still part of the family and always will be.

AND HOW AMAZING that you MAINTAINED!! I think that's a HUGE realization for you and should give you confidence!! I have set a goal of 196 for 9/23- and I've already discussed it with my PM that when that point hits- I'm gonna go a month off of watching and weighing in. I'll keep my exercise up but I don't want to be concerned about a weigh in day. I think it's very healthy to take a break and you come back refreshed- kind of like ya need a vacation from a vacation! :) Glad you're back and here to inspire us all- even your absence inspires us!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
That .5 pound will be gone quicker than you can spit! Hey- if ya spit alot it'll be gone in seconds! :)
Bless ya sweetie!
Tara

You can stop posting any time you like, but you can never leave...

(Supposed to be sung to the tune of "Hotel California"...)

;)

Glad you're back with us again. I haven't been posting much either -- with the kids home for the summer, I just don't have as much time!

Welcome back! Glad you came back. Hope your back is getting better. You should be so proud of yourself for having only a gain of .5. That is awesome.

you are always WELCOME back!

note to self: WISHers are always welcome back if and when I ever fall off the wagon for more than just a cheat moment!!

But, you knew we'd have our arms open wide for you!

Glad your back OP! I'm a bit envious of the thought of eating freedom for a while, but seriously, how did you feel?? I know your energy will be soaring after being back on the wagon!

Hope you back is healed and your life ups and downs are stabilizing!

I think that's awesome that your gain was only .5, jeesh, I can do that with a couple beers! That must put alot of confidence in your ability to maintain when that time comes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!