Can cats get really bad head injuries from falling?

I kind of wonder if the whole thing was made up.
I don't think this is true. A Vet visit is very expensive and many people can't afford it, this has nothing to do with how much they love their pet. You can't get blood from a stone, sadly, cost is probably why many much loved pets end up outside and in shelters it's tragic.

Sidebar, I wish animal activists would put their money where their mouths are fund free Vet clinics, no idea where all this donated money goes but it never seem to go to places that help regular people.

I don't think this is true. A Vet visit is very expensive and many people can't afford it, this has nothing to do with how much they love their pet. You can't get blood from a stone, sadly, cost is probably why many much loved pets end up outside and in shelters it's tragic.

Sidebar, I wish animal activists would put their money where their mouths are fund free Vet clinics, no idea where all this donated money goes but it never seem to go to places that help regular people.
Go back and read, the concern over taking the cat to the vet wasn't money, it was because. The mom was afraid the cat might get sick.

That's not a supposition, that's from the OP.

Go back and read, the concern over taking the cat to the vet wasn't money, it was because. The mom was afraid the cat might get sick.

That's not a supposition, that's from the OP.
OK well, I guess I'll just stick to music, this is tedious

How is that confusing?
Bored by the nitpicking, what do people even get out of it?
Uggh, I'm out
Okay, I wouldn't call pointing out your totally and utterly incorrect statement as "nitpicking" but okay. I assumed that what you found tedious was people not bothering to even read the first couple of posts and making totally inaccurate statements. I guess not. And still don't understand the reference to music.

I think most of us can attest that while sometimes the posts are interesting, Dodger is not a troll.
I mean, I cannot really attest that anyone is who they say they are and/or not a troll, but agree that Dodger would be very much playing the "long game" if she were a troll. Doesn't mean that a given post isn't trolling of course (not specifically Dodget and this post, just a general comment based on some other recent threads) or that responses are factual.

Thank you. She is improving day-by-day and has a follow-up vet appointment next week.
Just so you know, you need to pay the "cute picture of dog" tax once she has recovered :)

I don't make the rules.

I don't have any experience with vertigo in dogs, but my dad had Meniere's disease so I've seen him suffering with vertigo and know it can be awful.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest