Can Anyone Give Me Some Info On Bw?!

duckfan78

Looking back, fifty years from now, don’t you want
Our next trip is to BWV. We are going in Janurary. I was just wondering if anyone who has stayed there can let me know what they liked about the hotel and why?

Also, do you have any tips for staying there?

Thanks!

I stayed at the BWV last summer and I loved it! I loved being right on the Boardwalk, being able to walk to Epcot, catching the boat to MGM, all of it was just wonderful. As far as tips, the only one I can think of is that the lobby is actually considered the second floow, take the elevator down to the first floor when you want to go to the pool or head out to the Boardwalk. Have a wonderful stay!

Melissa

We love staying at BWV! You are so close to many great restaurants. We really like being able to walk to Epcot.

Are you staying in a one bedroom or larger? Since you will have a washer and dryer, you don't have to pack as many clothes.

here're some pics ...

master bedroom

bdrmBWV.jpg

tub..

tubBWV.jpg

shower..

showerBWV.jpg

Not my favorite DVC, but a nice location. Be prepared for a hike to your room. You'll most likely want a bell hop if you have any amount of luggage.

I'm not a fan of not having a bona fide restaurant in the resort itself, but there are any number of selections on the boardwalk.

I don't like the clown pool motif either. Feels too much like Stephen King to me. :confused3

But it is a nice location.

This is our home resort and we love it. The location is great, walk to both MGM and Epcot. Lots to do on the boardwalk at any time. If you overlook the boardwalk you can catch the higher fireworks from illuminations from your balcony. Our kids love the water slide in the pool, and it's got a fairly large pool. No Stormalong Bay by any stretch, but still a nice place to cool off and have some fun. Lots of resturants right there, too. We're big fans of Spoodles.

Downers...can be noisy in the evenings, but that doesn't bother us. You share a bus with the Swan and Dolphin for the MK, AK, and DD. Slower times you'll share the bus with the YC and BC, too. Five resorts on one bus can make the trip back lengthy. Of course, you can get off at any one and walk "home," if you have gas left in the tank for it. :)

We have stayed at the BWV a number of times. Each time we were in a 1BR Villa. We like the location~love being able to walk to MGM and Epcot and also the proximity of the Y & BC. If you have any other specific questions please feel free to ask!

Love this resort and it's one of our home resorts.

Since you share the Boardwalk with Swan, Dolphin, Beach and Yacht resorts, it gets crowded at night. It's not bad, though. I love to walk to EPCOT and be right at WS with all those great restaurants.

I brought just 3 pairs of shorts for everyone on an 11 day trip and used the washer/dryer to come home with clean clothes. Love it.

Spoodle and Flying Fish are great places to eat.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter