• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camping Dec 16-21st

nikkid973

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I am a long time Disney lover but did not discover FW until last year, and WE LOVE IT!!! We are florida residents from Naples and have annual passes so we have camped at fort wilderness several times since last August...we are addicted::cool1: Our next trip is december 16-21st & we would love the chance to meet some of you if you will be there at the same time! We are a family of 3, myself, my husband and our 8 year old son. We love to camp and are always happy to meet families that share our love of camping, good old fashioned family fun & of course Disney! Let me know if you will be there & would like to introduce yourself!
Wishing everyone & magical holiday season :)
Nicole:hippie:

So close! DW, DS (6), DS (17 months), and I will be leaving the 15th. We will try to leave a little fun to be had when we leave! LOL

Enjoy your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter