Camping Budget Board

What is the grocery game?

Sorry it took me awhile to respond. I have a new trainee at work and am not allowed to DIS.:mad: Anyway, the grocery game is a site that you subscribe to that matches weekly grocery store sales to the coupons that you get from the Sunday newspaper insert. It costs very little and I save alot of money. They have a trial for $1.00. www.grocerygame.com

Sorry it took me awhile to respond. I have a new trainee at work and am not allowed to DIS.:mad: Anyway, the grocery game is a site that you subscribe to that matches weekly grocery store sales to the coupons that you get from the Sunday newspaper insert. It costs very little and I save alot of money. They have a trial for $1.00. www.grocerygame.com

That looks like a great site! Thanks for the link!

My DIL plays the grocery game and really saves alot of money. There's actually competition between grocery stores in her area and they still triple coupons. We only have one grocery store in my town so they only honor face value. Still, every little bit helps.

Just cut out the skid marks then....Voila!

Recycle.jpg

Please tell me that's a joke :scared: but that does give me some ideals for our next WDW vacation...haha :rotfl:

Damn, my hubby wears boxers so this will just not work for me...I HAVE TO HAVE SUPPORT HERE!:lmao:

Oh, and another thing...I did the grocery game, but found out about couponmom.com. You register and then go into "deals by state" and you can find out the same information about the sales at the grocery, coupons out there, % savings, etc. Once I got the jist of the whole thing, I cancelled the grocerygame. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter