Camping Budget Board

"96. Wash your car in the rain." . . . . and here I thought my husband was the only one who did that . . . (click here for the full story)

And let's not forget the money saving pantyhose trick....(I didnt see it on her list) . . . . when you have two pairs of hose with a run in each leg, you cut off the bad leg of each and wear both pairs. If you use the control top kind, you'll look like you lost 10 pounds! :rotfl:

"96. Wash your car in the rain." . . . . and here I thought my husband was the only one who did that . . . (click here for the full story)

And let's not forget the money saving pantyhose trick....(I didnt see it on her list) . . . . when you have two pairs of hose with a run in each leg, you cut off the bad leg of each and wear both pairs. If you use the control top kind, you'll look like you lost 10 pounds! :rotfl:

Cute blog.

If your gonna rob banks,,split one pair of pantyhose down the middle, then you'll have 2 masks to wear to do 2 bank jobs ! :thumbsup2

This is great. I just bought a weeks worth of groceries for my family of 5 for $280. Somethings gotta give!

I didn't think anyone actually admitted to doing this: :lmao:

72. Time your trip to Sam's or Publix or other stores to take advantage of samples and make it lunch.

I feel your pain Ami. Groceries are killing us. I spend about $200.00 a week.

I feel your pain Ami. Groceries are killing us. I spend about $200.00 a week.

And we shop at the same Wal-Mart! :lmao:

I admit, part of that $280 was pool chemicals and school supplies. Did you go for tax-free weekend?

They canceled tax free week in Florida this year. I thought that very unrecessionlike of them.:headache:

No, i bought them last week when we were shopping for court shoes.

Jen, that wasn't very nice of them.

That wasn't very nice! They probably thought people would buy back-to-school stuff anyway, so why give anybody a break? Next month there will be a tax-free-weekend on DVDs, magazines and nail polish as a ploy to stimulate the economy and "apologize' for taking away your back to school weekend.

That wasn't very nice! They probably thought people would buy back-to-school stuff anyway, so why give anybody a break? Next month there will be a tax-free-weekend on DVDs, magazines and nail polish as a ploy to stimulate the economy and "apologize' for taking away your back to school weekend.

No, then they would be nice to the touristas...that couldn't happen either...;)

This is great. I just bought a weeks worth of groceries for my family of 5 for $280. Somethings gotta give!

I use the grocery game and save alot of money!

Florida is so messed up right now I'm not surprised about the no tax free week. Our governor decided to cut property taxes so now the local govs set up new fees (taxes) to make up for the shortfall. Now ain't that a good idea. I voted no on the bill because I knew local gov. was going to do this and it probably will be more now than with the property tax. It gives our local gov an unlimited supply of bs to hit us up with now. Thanks Charlie Crist.

Florida is so messed up right now I'm not surprised about the no tax free week. Our governor decided to cut property taxes so now the local govs set up new fees (taxes) to make up for the shortfall. Now ain't that a good idea. I voted no on the bill because I knew local gov. was going to do this and it probably will be more now than with the property tax. It gives our local gov an unlimited supply of bs to hit us up with now. Thanks Charlie Crist.

Yeah, they also said it wasn't going to affect the education budget either...yeah right...that was the first thing to go!:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter