Calling all SINGLE solo travelers

Well, :blush: I am a 42 years young DisneyFunatic!!

I have a annual pass and I try to go down whenever I can get a good deal on airfare and a hotel.
Although staying on property is great. I usually stay off property so I can get the best deals and thus able to more often to my "HAPPY PLACE." :love:
I am going May 13-16 and the only other trip so far is for Dec 17-25. I plan on going anthor time during the food festival and possible for another long weekend during the summer.

You can't get too much of a good thing.

blondie7 said:
Too bad ccromier it would have been cool to meet up. I hope you have a great birthday and trip. Maybe we will meet up another time. I think I will try Jelly Rolls. Bradford is north of Toronto. Toronto is 5-6 hours west of Ottawa I have been there a few times it is nice down there.

Perhaps we will! Always willing to get to know Canadians. Must be the heritage. :) Let me know how Vero is, I almost considered going there the last day, but I didn't have enough points left. And definitely try out Jellyrolls, I've been several times, some alone, some with friends, and it was ALWAYS fun. :banana:

disneyworld! said:
hey! I live right down the street from the NSMT....and I used to work there! so did my daugher and all our friends.....who stiill do work there! small world......

Yes it is. Haven't been to NSMT for several years. Last thing I saw there was a Linda Eder concert.

22/f Orlando. Ok I'm an annual passholder and would like to extend the invitation to anyone who wants company for a day to let me know. I will see what I can do between school and work. My b/f says I am the nicest person he's ever known and I can run the parks from opening to close most people have trouble keeping up with me. So if you feel like company im me----aol im forensicfox82
:wave2:

I'm a single ::MickeyMo Disney loving WM, 48 y.o. Just had my first week long solo trip back in January/February. I was home for a month before I called my TA and said, "Let's do it again!!" So, I'm booked on a 3/Land -- 4/Sea trip October 27th through November 3rd. I'll be on the Wonder beginning October 30th. :boat: Let the countdown begin!!! :banana:

Hello all!

Looks like MN, MA and Canada are it for the north? Anyone from MI?

SWF/31 and a DVC member at Boardwalk. I'm planning my first solo trip for next year. So May is the unofficial time of year for solo visits (or so I hear)?

Amy

Recently divorced, 50 year old, Disney World lover, father to 5 (ages 6-11), from Michigan. I'm raising my kids to also love Disney World, so I should have travel partners for a few more years :goodvibes We do Disney World trivia at the Dinner table. Hope to find someone, someday who also loves Disney, being a Jimmy Buffett fan would be frosting on the cake. ::MickeyMo

Duckbarn said:
Recently divorced, 50 year old, Disney World lover, father to 5 (ages 6-11), from Michigan. I'm raising my kids to also love Disney World, so I should have travel partners for a few more years :goodvibes We do Disney World trivia at the Dinner table. Hope to find someone, someday who also loves Disney, being a Jimmy Buffett fan would be frosting on the cake. ::MickeyMo

that is awesome!!! you should have years of Disney trips with your kids!!! 5?? more power to you! I only have 1..and she is 21 yo and on her own....I do miss the days of going to Disney with DD....now it is me! so enjoy the time you have with them.....it goes so quick! enjoy...... :flower:

2 days....too bad all of you are going in May...I think I might be the only one down there this weekend. Me and my golf clubs

Space Command said:
2 days....too bad all of you are going in May...I think I might be the only one down there this weekend. Me and my golf clubs

I only WISH I was leaving in 2 days. :) The closer I get to May 18, the slower my countdown timer seems to go...

Have a great trip! :flower:

Space Command said:

I'm sure there'll be plenty of folks down there! Have a great time! May the fairways be quick and the wind at your back!

Greetings,I am a single guy- 33 from california; I am going to Jazz fest in New Orleans and then I am driving to WDW and will stay from May 5-10th. ::MickeyMo I am new to this site as well... :cool1:

SWF, 30 from Illinois here....thought she had found her prince charming...he was a disney fan too....unfortunately the glass slipper broke and he turned out to be a frog! princess: Now just enjoying WDW trips solo meeting up with friends I've met along the way!

Well I just read all 7 pages of this thread, so now I guess I have to post too! I'm a 27 year old female in Southern California. Thank God Disneyland is right up the road or I would go insane not having my Disney fix. I'm really looking forward to the 50th and all the celebration hype! The next trip to Florida looks like it will be in August and I'm counting the days. Nice to meet all of you!

Melissa

Well........they say the more the merrier, so here it goes!

Newly divorced single mom (32 years young - and stuck on 80's music) raising two angels :love1: . Live in CT - Most recent trip was Oct/Nov 2004 - hoping to go back around same time this year....?

I too thought I had the prince charming.... :earseek:

Any solo travelers going to WDW May 5-10 th ? Single guy age 33 going solo.I like all the parks and h20 parks. I also like Pleasure Island for a drink or two.:wizard:

Anyone going June 5th-12th? Im going with a family (not mine ;) ) and I could definitely skip out some nights to meet with someone. We wont be doing PI with the kids but I would still love to check it out.

Hi again! I'm going on the 2nd voyage from the West Coast (Jun.4th). I'm not going alone....another friend is going as well. Any body else that's single going to be cruising then? :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter