Calling all Kentucky Bluegrass DVCers

We are going in late June. We are also going with in-laws and to both Disney & Universal.

I see all kinds of activity in the other state threads and nothing from Kentucky in over five years so I'm bumping this thread! Anybody got a trip planned? We were supposed to go to DVBR in April (cancelled) then AKVK in June (cancelled). So I'm sitting on a few points that will probably get banked and maybe we'll go next year? :rolleyes:

I see all kinds of activity in the other state threads and nothing from Kentucky in over five years so I'm bumping this thread! Anybody got a trip planned? We were supposed to go to DVBR in April (cancelled) then AKVK in June (cancelled). So I'm sitting on a few points that will probably get banked and maybe we'll go next year? :rolleyes:
Has a July 2020 trip planned to DL (cancelled). We have a May 2021 trip to BLT on the books for a family reunion of sorts. Right now looking into booking a weekend trip for December - just to get a little dose of the magic!

We had a May 2020 AKKV trip planned that was obviously cancelled. We are currently planning to go in Nov to AKJH and just this morning booked our May 2021 trip for the Polynesian. We know it will may still be under construction at the time but it was available so we switched from Saratoga Springs.

We are planning to be there in a little over 4 weeks. We were supposed to have a big family trip this month but that was cancelled. So just DH and I rescheduled for 4 weeks from now. Our first stay at BWV!
I’m so nervous that Andy is going to put restrictions on travel (more restrictions) and then my company will say we can’t go. So I’m going to not truly going to be able to relax until we are “wheels up”! ✈️
Anyone else have the same worries?

Glad you did bump this thread, I also often wonder why so few Kentuckians post on the boards these days. At this moment we have a trip booked for March spring break week, but it isn't looking good that we will actually make that trip.

We were supposed to go starting October 16 but I'm high risk so we moved to February. It's a split trip, 2 nights BLT, 3 nights in Lakeland (neighborhood search as we plan to buy in that area in the next few years), then 4 nights SSR. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter