California Grill

lorimay

Strolling along...
Just made a last minute weekend reservation at The Contemporary for this week.
Do they ever sit walk ups or is it strictly reservations?
Brunch or Dinner.

TIA

Can't say about walk ups but maybe that's because brunch and weekend dinners are coveted.
Have you put in for any restaurant ADR finders yet? Seems like it would be a good idea since we are getting close to the cancellation period.

Generally its busy enough that there are very few if any wlk up tables available.
Most walk ups, sit in the lounge area. You can still do the full menu there. I've seen 4 people sitting around the small circular tables in the lounge area eating a full meal.

Can't say about walk ups but maybe that's because brunch and weekend dinners are coveted.
Have you put in for any restaurant ADR finders yet? Seems like it would be a good idea since we are getting close to the cancellation period.

I thought people might start cancelling now for the weekend, I will keep checking......

I can't believe I was able to get a dinner reservation for Friday night!
I checked a few times today, then after dinner I looked again and they had 2 times 5:35 or 9:40.
I grabbed the 5:35 one as quick as possible.

**Question if anyone knows.....
Can we stay after our meal and wait to watch the fireworks at 8pm?
We have a main tower room, but with a lake view, so I don't think we will be able to see the fireworks from our room.

I checked a few times today, then after dinner I looked again and they had 2 times 5:35 or 9:40.

Can we stay after our meal and wait to watch the fireworks at 8pm
?
We have a main tower room, but with a lake view, so I don't think we will be able to see the fireworks from our room.
Hold on to your meal's receipt. It's your ticket to return to CG for the fireworks:).
Glad you got your ressie!

Can we stay after our meal and wait to watch the fireworks at 8pm?
I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

I wish they did the walk ups for the brunch. :)
I'm sure they would if it wasn't for the limited availability that keeps demand up. Just remember to set up an ADR search at Touring Plans or it's competitors. I rarely book a vacation until after the 180 ADR window opens so depend on touring plan to find me a reservation; to date they've never failed me.

We had a wonderful meal there Friday night!
I ended finding a 6:20 reservation Thursday and took that and it worked out perfectly.
We finished up about 7:45 and went out on the walkway to watch the fireworks, it was chilly, but what view.
Excellent meal, we will definitely be back!!!

Thanks everyone!

We had a wonderful meal there Friday night!
I ended finding a 6:20 reservation Thursday and took that and it worked out perfectly.
We finished up about 7:45 and went out on the walkway to watch the fireworks, it was chilly, but what view.
Excellent meal, we will definitely be back!!!

Thanks everyone!
YAY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter