California grill or Brown Derby?

Jeanine3kids

Mouseketeer
I have the opportunity to get reservations at both on the same night just trying to decide I will be in hollywood that night I can end my night at the Brown Derby or get over to the California Grill.

I much prefer the Brown Derby, but I probably need to give California Grill another chance.

If you are already at Hollywood Studios, seems to make sense to go with Brown Derby. I tend to pick things that involve the least amount of transportation hassle. We ate at Cali Grill in November and weren't that impressed.

I think @sullyfam gives good advice on the transport side. I still haven't eaten dinner at CG but have much enjoyed the brunch; will redeem that oversight this forthcoming trip. As for HBD, as long as it's not a holiday meal with the attendant mob of prospective guests who unwittingly spoil the ambiance and service with the implicit plan of management, I'm more than game to eat there. Bring on the beef carpaccio, Cobb salad or corn chowder soup and I'm in a form of heaven!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!