Calander Swap- Completed

Well, I liked your other one, but I must admit, I do like this one better.

Really? Hello Kitty? I don't have that one, didn't want to buy it, but I love it! Is there a SCAL equivalent anyone?

It does the font in several different ways, like flowers, and I forget the rest. I got the font and the shape Hello Kitty when they were on sale at Joann's the other week. That's the only reason I got them. The shape one makes cool shaped cards.

Who would have thought I would want Hello Kitty?
I do now.

I love the new layout Susie. The other one was nice too, but this on speaks to me. It says "Hello, Kitty." :rotfl2:

I hated the June page I did and hopefully I will find a way to recycle everything that was made.

Here is my new one. I have everything done except for gluing them together.

IMG_1332.jpg

I have no idea what that spot is showing up in the pic. I will keep that one - whatever it is.

The font is Hello Kitty.

I:lovestrucit! :goodvibes

i love it susie! very nice.
i did get hello kitty characters but not the font one. now i think i have to have that one also!
and can i just tell you susie how much i love your sewing! it ALWAYS looks so nice.
:goodvibes

I'm not in this swap, but thought I'd peek in here to see what everyone was doing. Your pages are awesome!!!

Susie, love that June page! I have the Hello Kitty Font cartridge and really love it. That font is quite useful and I've used it a few times already.

Thanks everyone.

I need to finish making the flowers and gluing those down and these willbe ready to mail. Hope to finish up tonight.

Susie.

Sorry for being late with my prototype but I'm off today and actually got a title I like. Nothing is down yet so I may tweak it a little bit but here it is. I have one 5x7 photo and then two smaller boxes which could be one for a photo and another for journaling or you could use them both for photos or whatever you wanted.
DSC02703.jpg

The paper is Elsie Noel Wonderland for the background and
Reminisce Frosted over for the pattern
The colors are SU Brilliant Blue and Bazzill Apple Crush

Sorry for being late with my prototype but I'm off today and actually got a title I like. Nothing is down yet so I may tweak it a little bit but here it is. I have one 5x7 photo and then two smaller boxes which could be one for a photo and another for journaling or you could use them both for photos or whatever you wanted.
DSC02703.jpg

The paper is Elsie Noel Wonderland for the background and
Reminisce Frosted over for the pattern
The colors are SU Brilliant Blue and Bazzill Apple Crush

Awesome page JennyL.

Rebecca

123SA's arrived today- I have half of both groups now. Is everyone on track?

Rebecca

They're great, honest! Now send them over as my 2009 book is all behind!!!!!:scared1: :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Mine are officially finished

Need to address the box and go to PO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter