cake pop maker??

We have tasted several cake pops at parties and such. They are extremely popular right now. We picked some up at a local restaurant that carried them as a dessert. They were absolutely the best tasting cake pops we have ever tried. The vendor was Pops By Ivy that supplies them with it. They have a website and even discovered she makes Mickey and Minnie and Nightmare Before Christmas ones!

Here is her website
http://www.popsbyivy.com

She also has a facebook book page that she updates regularly with new creations. Simply amazing. I don't think they ship so you need to be local but they are absolutely incredible. We tried making some and gave up, tough work!

Yeah! I finally found a cake pop maker at Kohls this week. I went in for something else and wow right at that door display it was there and it was purple. (DD's the baker favorite color).

It wasn't on sale but got to love the 30% off postcard I got. So after waiting 6 months she finally got one! (MIL got her the cupcake maker by accident for her birthday in Jan and she has been holding on to the creidt since then.):goodvibes

Yeah! I finally found a cake pop maker at Kohls this week. I went in for something else and wow right at that door display it was there and it was purple. (DD's the baker favorite color).

It wasn't on sale but got to love the 30% off postcard I got. So after waiting 6 months she finally got one! (MIL got her the cupcake maker by accident for her birthday in Jan and she has been holding on to the creidt since then.):goodvibes

That's great! :woohoo: I still haven't seen them in Kohl's! Luckily I stalked them a few months ago and got one, but I'm still looking for my little sister-in-law.

That's great! :woohoo: I still haven't seen them in Kohl's! Luckily I stalked them a few months ago and got one, but I'm still looking for my little sister-in-law.

Our Kohls' has the cakepop maker, the cupcake maker, and I think a donut maker. When they are on sale, they are a really decent price. I think next time I have a coupon and they are on sale I will pick me up one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter