Cabin questions?????

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by 5dizneynutz, Mar 18, 2006.

1. 5dizneynutz

5dizneynutz Mouseketeer

Just booked our 1st cruise ever :banana: Now have a zillion questions! I'll start with just one though! We've been assigned cabins 2138 & 2140 on the Wonder for the 4 night 4/15/2007 sailing. For anyone who who has also stayed in these, do they have the one big porthole or the 2 little ones? Well maybe 2 questions, what's our chance of an upgrade? Thanks in advance!!!

2. pigget74

pigget74 DVC Beach Club Villas

We were looking at the 15th as well, but isn't it a 3 night cruise? Trying to figure out if we want a 3 or a 4 day cruise. If these rooms are on deck 2 then they have 1 big porthole. We stayed in 2106 last year and that is what we had. We were category 9 Deluxe Oceanview. Cat. 12's have a better chance of an upgrade, but it is just the luck of the draw.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  4. 5dizneynutz

5dizneynutz Mouseketeer

OMG, you scared me for a minute!! I couldn't my confirmation out fast enough and thank goodness it says 4 night cruise!!!! 4/15/2007 is a Sunday and think all the 4 night cruises leave on Sundays.

5. pigget74

pigget74 DVC Beach Club Villas

I am soooooooooooo sorry--I was looking at March :confused3

6. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

The deck you are on is represented by the first digit in the cabin number so your cabin is definately on Deck 2 and has the large porthole....also looks like you have connecting cabins which means you have an interior door that connects the two staterooms...very nice!!!

7. MommaluvsDis

MommaluvsDis DIS Veteran

Be sure to take 2 rubber door stops for the connecting doors to hole them open. I only took one last time and there are 2 doors between the rooms! I got mine at Dollar Tree for 3 in a pack for $1.

8. 5dizneynutz

5dizneynutz Mouseketeer

Thanks for all the replies! We really wanted a large port hole and connecting rooms, it look like we're getting both!! :bounce: And thanks for the hint about the door stops, I would never have thought of that!! :thumbsup2