• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Good morning!

This is our first attempt to get door magnets done for our upcoming Disney Cruise on Oct. 12. It is our fourth cruise, but we haven't discovered this website until Monday. We will be celebrating the first birthday of my daughter Allie Grace on board. Can I request a couple of names?

Jeff - Grump
Amy - Minnie purple
Abby - Daisy Duck on page 48
Allie Grace - Princesses (of course)

We'll use the Goofy for Austin. Just exactly how do we download the images from this site to make the magnets. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You just put your cursor on the picture you want, right click and select "save picture" and then designate where you want it (in your Pictures folder, documents, etc) and there ya go!

Hi Zandy

We are cruising on the Oct. 18, 08 cruise and would like to request the following door signs:

Sandra - Pink Tigger
Melissa - Cinderella
Morgan - Pocohontas
Elizabeth - Princess Jasmine
Zach - Pirate Mickey and Minnie
Oma - Eeyore
Mom - Bambi

Thank you so much for doing this...

Hanover
DisneyNamesDerekDanielle.jpg

DisneyNamesKeeganBrennan.jpg

J&C's Mom
DisneyNamesChelseaRick.jpg

DisneyNamesOkie.jpg

chattykatkareoke
DisneyNamesKathyMinnie.jpg

jeast
DisneyNamesTabithaZachary.jpg

DisneyNamesTheEasts.jpg

pls5286
DisneyNamesDani.jpg

Hi, I have found all the names for our family except for our daughter, her name is Londyn, if I could get any sort of girl theme, maybe even a baby disney girl theme. Thank you so much!

Hi, I have found all the names for our family except for our daughter, her name is Londyn, if I could get any sort of girl theme, maybe even a baby disney girl theme. Thank you so much!
Well, the ones that come to mind for a baby girl would be:

Tink with the light purple background
Daisy w/ pink background
Princesses
Aurora/Sleeping Beauty

Take a look at them and let me know which one you like best, or if you see something else you like.

I'm glad you liked the Cars sign, over on the other thread. That was the only background I could find.

Well, the ones that come to mind for a baby girl would be:

Tink with the light purple background
Daisy w/ pink background
Princesses
Aurora/Sleeping Beauty

Take a look at them and let me know which one you like best, or if you see something else you like.

I'm glad you liked the Cars sign, over on the other thread. That was the only background I could find.

I think I will go with Daisy with the pink background...
The boys just loved the Cars sign!
Thank you again.

Just in case you are sitting around with nothing to do.....! :goodvibes

I would have requested these earlier but I just found you! We are sailing on the 10/11 Magic so I realize there may just not be enough time...but I thought I would try!!! I found several of our family names but here are the ones I would still like---

Addie---Jonas Brothers
Millie--purple tink (like Tabitha)
Sivert--Cars
Olivia--Jack Sparrow
Elouise--princesses
Caleb--pirate mickey/minnie
Elijah--Stitch

THANKS!!!!!

:cool1: These are great, one more name and it's for my son n law, Hal, done in Stitch please. It's his favorite. Bless you! Only eight days till we sail on the Maci! Whoohoo~ I am making our door signs with these, as is everyone
I think they are cool!
chattykatkareoke!! Kathy, from st. Louis MO!:lovestruc

Hi!

You have such great work and I know this is last minute and understand if you can't do them in time but I am needing these by Monday the 6th if possible---if not no biggie and thank you for offering this to us all!!;)

We need:

Doug---Captain Mickey

Kristi---Tinkerbell--lavendar one

Kelsey---Jonas Brothers( DD will be so excited!!)

Jack---Donald Duck(pg. 36)

Mary---Daisy Duck(pg. 60)

The Bayne's---DCL Cruise Ship

The Harsha's---DCL Cruise Ship

BTW--is there anyway to know how many of these will fit on one sheet of magnet paper so I can get the most out of the sheets???

Thanks again so much!!:banana:

Hi!

You have such great work and I know this is last minute and understand if you can't do them in time but I am needing these by Monday the 6th if possible---if not no biggie and thank you for offering this to us all!!;)

We need:

Doug---Captain Mickey

Kristi---Tinkerbell--lavendar one

Kelsey---Jonas Brothers( DD will be so excited!!)

Jack---Donald Duck(pg. 36)

Mary---Daisy Duck(pg. 60)

The Bayne's---DCL Cruise Ship

The Harsha's---DCL Cruise Ship

BTW--is there anyway to know how many of these will fit on one sheet of magnet paper so I can get the most out of the sheets???

Thanks again so much!!:banana:
I make them so two names will fill up one whole page. You could resize them and make them as small as you want though.

perdy1234
DisneyNamesCurtisMelissa.jpg

frankie77
DisneyNamesStaceyJamie.jpg

DisneyNamesStephen.jpg

kimberleeJohnston
DisneyNamesLondyn.jpg

lornak
DisneyNamesAddieMillie.jpg

DisneyNamesSivertOlivia.jpg

DisneyNamesElouiseCaleb.jpg

DisneyNamesElijah.jpg

princess crazy
DisneyNamesDougKristi.jpg

DisneyNamesKelseyJack.jpg

DisneyNamesMaryTheBaynes.jpg

DisneyNamesTheHarshas.jpg

I checked your list, but this one isn't there. Is it at all possible for me to get a purple Minnie Mouse KAYLAH ?? Thank you!!!

Thank you SO MUCH!! My kids just went crazy when they saw them!! It is so very nice of you to offer this fun service!! Thanks!!!!:goodvibes

These are neat! Never seen them before. Roomate and I will be going on 11/8 eastern. Our first Disney cruise I made a sign for door as a surprise. We cruise on Carnival in May and he asked, "Did you make anything for the door?" So I am going to do these. You already have his name, but not mine. When you get a chance if you can do "Deanna" in Winnie the Pooh it would be great.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

They are adorable, the names with the characters. What are they for exactly? As you can tell, I am a newbie.

Sandy:

I'm afraid I didn't follow the proper protocol to have some door magnets made. I posted a previous request, but did not specify it was for you. Rookie mistake! Could you please research my request from earlier this week and provide us with the names? I would appreciate it. You provide an invaluable service. We are looking forward to our cruise on the 12th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter