Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Today 10:46 PM
chattykatkareoke Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandy595
I will take new requests now, if anyone is still interested.

Have requested The Reardon's on the cruise ship, Susan in Alice, and Liz in
Tinkerbell, and Hal in Stitch. We leave Friday. Many thanks.
chattykatkareoke@sbcglobal.net chattykat Kathy
Today 05:58 PM
WDdaughter Sandy,

At your leisure, could I trouble you to make some names for the rest of the family that will be travelling with us, they loved my name. Thanks in advance for your time. I whittled through the names and only added the ones that you don't already have on your list.

Lianne - tink
Denis - Goofy
Autumn - disney princesses
Richard - Jack Sparrow
Maureen - Cinderella
Chad - grumpy
Carla - Minnie
Today 05:48 PM
Magic3forme Sandy:

Just returned from the cruise and I got a bunch of compliments on our names!! We had the little girl 2 down stop everyday and see the one with Tinkerbell.

thanks again!!!
Today 05:35 PM
WDdaughter Thanks so much Sandy, we really appreciate the time you spend doing this. You're awesome
Today 04:34 PM
LakeDisney Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeDisney
Hi Zandy

We are cruising on the Oct. 18, 08 cruise and would like to request the following door signs:

Sandra - Pink Tigger
Melissa - Cinderella
Morgan - Pocohontas
Elizabeth - Princess Jasmine
Zach - Pirate Mickey and Minnie
Oma - Eeyore
Mom - Bambi

Thank you so much for doing this...

Hi Sandy...
I'm not sure if you saw my earlier request. We leave in 10 days.. Thanks again!
Yesterday 10:32 PM
ThePhantomsGirl I'd love a Christmas themed one - Mickey would be great.

My name is Holly and I'm cruising on 12/6/09

Thank yuo so much!
Yesterday 09:00 PM
chattykatkareoke Quote:
Important: Please Read

First let me say, I like doing these names and making everyone happy, but this thread has grown very fast, as have the requests. At this point, I have 411 name requests.
I have a very old computer with not much memory left and I don't have a clue how many pictures Photobucket will allow me to upload before I've exceeded the limit...
All that said, I'm still going to make the names for as long as I can, but I need your help.

If I ever hope to get these all done...

* For those of you who have asked for more than one design per name, I'm only going to be able to do one. Please let me know which one you would prefer. If I don't hear from you I will make the first design you asked for.
For example, if you have six people in your family and requested each name to be done in Pirate Mickey AND each name be done in the Fab 5 - I will only do the six names in Pirate Mickey.
I have no problem doing (just for example) Grumpy for Dad, yellow aloha Minnie for Mom, Jack Sparrow for Son, and princesses for Daughter. Different names for each person are fine, not two designs for Dad, two designs for Mom, etc... I hope that makes sense.

* If you have said any character is fine, please tell me which one you prefer. I take too much time trying to figure out which design 5 year old Jack might like best. Crazy things run through my head, like "his name is Jack, maybe I should do Jack Sparrow" then I think "no, he's only 5 he might not have seen Pirates of the Carribean". See what I mean?

* Also, please look through the names I've already done.
And most importantly, let me know if you don't need some of the names you've found.

I really hope that didn't sound rude. I just think it would help me to get these done faster.

Thank you.

requested Liz in Tinkerbell, Hal in stitch, and Susan in Alice.
Also, The Reardon's with ship background, we are going on the Magic. Many thanks, we leave Friday morning. I keep checking, but can't find names.
What program is this under again? chattykatkareoke@sbcglobal.net
Yesterday 07:28 PM
chattykatkareoke Quote:
If anyone has made a request (before I stopped taking new ones) and I haven't posted your names yet, let me know.

I requested Liz in Tinkerbell, Hal in stitch, and Susan in Alice.
Also, The Reardon's with ship background, we are going on the Magic. Many thanks, we leave Friday morning. I keep checking, but can't find names.
What program is this under again? chattykatkareoke
Yesterday 12:09 AM
chattykatkareoke Quote:
Originally Posted by chattykatkareoke
Dear Sandy,Thanks for taking the time to even do the names,they are fabulous, The Reardons with the Disney Magic.
Hal, in stitch and Liz in Tinkerbell. Again thanks alot! Chattykatkareoke

We leave on Friday, sailing oN Saturday on the Magic! Thanks again!
Yesterday 12:06 AM
chattykatkareoke

I'm sorry, I've had some real life obligations to deal with and I don't have time to work on the character names right now.

There are directions to make your own on the first page of this thread. Also, many DIS'ers on the design forum would probably be happy to make them for you, if you can't figure it out.

Again, I'm very, very sorry. I put off posting this because I thought I would be able to do some now and then, but I've got a lot going on right now and just don't have the time.
:guilty:

Thank you so much for the beautiful "Aliyah" for my daughter. Now, I'm thinking I'd like to surprise my parents too. They would be tickled. If you could do
ABEL in Mickey &
CECILIA in Minnie

That would be awesome. Thanks for making all of us smile, and our Magic trips that much more magical.

Sandy, I hope all is well. Thank you for all the time you given everyone!!!I hope your life calms down soon!!

Here a little smile:) :) :) I hope it brightens your day!!!

Hi Sandy. Forget my request. I made it without reading your prior post. You've given SOOOOOO much. It is very appreciated.

I'm sorry, I've had some real life obligations to deal with and I don't have time to work on the character names right now.

There are directions to make your own on the first page of this thread. Also, many DIS'ers on the design forum would probably be happy to make them for you, if you can't figure it out.

Again, I'm very, very sorry. I put off posting this because I thought I would be able to do some now and then, but I've got a lot going on right now and just don't have the time. :guilty:

I'm so sorry!! :grouphug: :grouphug: I hope it isn't anything more than the normal everyday life stuff. Hugs to you!

Sandy, I hope all is well. Thank you for all the time you given everyone!!!I hope your life calms down soon!!

Here a little smile:) :) :) I hope it brightens your day!!!
I'm so sorry!! :grouphug: :grouphug: I hope it isn't anything more than the normal everyday life stuff. Hugs to you!

Thank you for your concern. It is everyday life stuff, it's just all happening at the same time. I'll let everyone know when I'm not so busy and able to work on names again, but it might be a while.

:lovestruc

Again, I'm very, very sorry. I put off posting this because I thought I would be able to do some now and then, but I've got a lot going on right now and just don't have the time.
:guilty:
You have made everyone happy with these. Keep the faith. You did a good job. Actually, I figured out how to do some of these. But where do you get the Disney designs. Thanks again for being so kind to all of us. chattykatkareoke:love:

just posting to get the thread on my subscribed list

BTW I just love the designs Sandy and I hope eveything in your life is sorting itself out.

I just wanted to post again and say a huge thank you to Sandy! There was one name that wasn't on her list, that I needed...KAYLAH....and I tried for DAYS to make that name. I finally did it in a really hard, round about way...it doesn't look nearly as good as Sandy's....and after 9 Disney cruises and probably dozens and dozens of door signs that I've made, I have to say that making Kaylah's name was the hardest thing I've ever tried to do.
SO......again......thank you so much, Sandy, for all the work that you've put into this......YOU ARE AMAZING....:worship: :worship: :worship:

And I hope that things are smoothing out for you! :hug:

Hi Sandy,

My DD saw these and she's put in a request. Of course you know mine will have to be difficult....

"Rebecca" in Mike Wazowski
"Jordan" in Chip and Dale

Let me know if there's a problem...

See you in a few weeks!!!

Love the signs, can you do for me...

Dominic in Mickey
Katherine in Tigger
Isaac in Sitch
Eloise in Eyeore.

Many thanks.

Sandy had posted a while back that she was taking a break from making any more names. A "time-out" to deal with real life.

Zandy--
I am going on a cruise next week and I really need your help.
Here are the designs I hope you could make.

Lauren- Belle
Keri- Ariel
Riley- Stitch
Brendan- Goofy
Dave- Donald Duck
Thanks a bunch

Does anyone know if you can do this with any of the Office products like powerpoint or publisher??? and if so, instructions on how to do. I would like to try it but have no idea Thanks..

I have been making them using Microsoft Word. INSERT Word Art, then choose the first choice. Type the name, then change the font to Market. Click OK and enlarge the name. Under Shape Fill, choose Picture. I have experimented with different desktop wallpapers I found on the internet. Some work better than others. I know some of the steps are different if you have a different version of Word, but I hope this helps.

What names are you looking for? If you go to the first post, Zandy has an entire index of names she has done. You can then download them to your computer (they are jpeg files) and print them out.

Hi Sandy!

I just loved the names you did for my daughter and I for our first Disney Cruise last year!!! They made our trip even more special.

My friends are going on their first Disney Cruise in April and I would really like to surprise them with name magnets for their door. If it's not too much trouble, I would like to request the following:

Carmen (Pirate Mickey & Minnie)
Robert (Pirate Mickey & Minnie)
Hakem (Baseball Mickey)

Thanks again for everything you do to make cruises a magical experience.

Lucy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter