Cabana?

We just returned, did not rent a cabana but we got in the hot tub that is right in front of cabana #3, so if i was to rent one i would definitely ask for #3!! The tv picked up the same channels as in the room, ceiling fan, couple of reclining lawn chairs

We did not rent one either, but they are pretty small....maybe 8 by 8 ft. Yes # 3 would be the best to reserve. Is it worth the $, not inmy opinon...the resort restrooms have a large room for changing in them..for baby diaper service as well....and the grounds have plenty of shady spots from all the palms. I guess if you would like the t.v. aspect, you may like it. As for the hot tub...everyone is in there anyway so I felt the privacy issue was not there for the cabana.....I am not sure if the hot tub is off limits to guests other than those renting the cabana, but there were always people in it. The pool's temp. was a bit chilly so a lot of people were in the hot tub. I t was pleasant...like bath water not scathingly hot. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter