Cabana Bay WIFI question...

northernlights2

Earning My Ears
We have stayed at Cabana Bay twice, both times in the courtyard buildings, pool view family suites. Most recent stay was in February 2017.
The WIFI during our stays was rather spotty. It was hard to connect in our rooms. Outside our door, on the exterior walkway, was a bit better. But if we really wanted a decent connection, we would go down to the lobby or pool areas.
How is the WIFI in the courtyard rooms now? We will be staying at CBBR again this February, and are wondering if their WIFI signal has improved.
Anyone who has stayed there recently have a WIFI experience to share?
Thanks...

I can't speak to the Courtyard Buildings but we just stayed in the Continental Building and the wifi was fine - not great if trying to stream but no connectivity issues.

We are in Castaway family suite (poolside) right now and it's fine. My daughter is on the side of bed farthest from the door and can stream YouTube. My husband streams Netflix no issues. Sometimes we have to reconnect to wifi but not often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter