CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT Thread..........

Ee should be listed on the UO calendar
It has changed for different months

I will try to link the calendar in the beginning of the Cbay information so it will be easy to find

Thanks @georgina and @macraven. I guess checking the Universal website would have been a smart move on my part haha.

Glad it's US tho. I'd rather get the early admission for that area as I feel like it gets busier the Hogsmede.

Information for this sticky:

To take the Sapphire Falls water taxi from CBBR, walk out the main lobby of CBBR and head for the traffic light at the road. Go straight across the street to SF property and head for the main lobby entrance. Say 'hi' to the bellhops as you enter. Notice the unique chandelier above you.

Toward the back right of the lobby is a curving stone wall. In there is a spiral staircase that you take down to the bottom. Walk straight out, past the restaurant on your left and through the doors. You are already on the walking path to the boat dock below.

It takes about 5 minutes to walk. Your wait for boat will vary. Given that you get disembarked well within City Walk, you will have saved many steps. The amount of time for the trip overall to the actual entrance of the parks is about the same as taking the CBBR bus.

It will update come closer to the month

Early entry will happen
Park will be disclosed later

No surprise that I love this hotel. If you're reading this threat and not sure if you should book or not... I would book :D

So I checked in at noon today, and was asked if I cared what floor I was on. Ended up in the 7th floor, and the water pressure is pitiful. Is it better on the lower floors?

So I checked in at noon today, and was asked if I cared what floor I was on. Ended up in the 7th floor, and the water pressure is pitiful. Is it better on the lower floors?
Oh no! That's no good! Last year in December I believe we were on the 3rd or maybe 4th floor. No complaints about water pressure there. We were in a family suite. Maybe call the front desk? That's no fun.

I've got a question about the laundromats...where are they located and how do they work? Ie: credit/debit card, cash, room card?

I've got a question about the laundromats...where are they located and how do they work? Ie: credit/debit card, cash, room card?

from what a friend told me there are coin operated laundry facilities in all buildings.
a year ago it was $3 for a wash and same for dryers.

did read in other threads that the laundry rooms were on the bottom floor but also read one section had the laundry room on a third floor.

if no one else answers with information more current than i have, i will call the hotel and ask.

and, will list it on the first page in the informational area of the sticky.

Since pcstang hasn't shown up yet I'll share new info

In looking at the booking site for Cbay, a date in March now has bookings for 2 bedroom suites

772 sq ft, with full size beds and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room
Will sleep 8
These rooms will have a view of Volcano Bay
Assume this will be a tower location

Check it out
Suites will be booking for March next year

In Americana we had laundry on the 3rd floor and 6th floor. Still coin operated.

:thanks:

Will be updating the sticky to have current laundry services very soon

I reached out to homie that is there at Cbay now
Will include if she is able to find additional info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!