Bye-bye Under 3 Free!!!

You can argue all day as to why Disney is so crowded. I would imagine that there are as many reasons as there are opinions. That doesn't mean that a single person's perception of value is wrong. It is actually very correct for that person.

I guess that my point is that I don't see the point in going on about how successful Disney is and therefore that must mean that they are right and all of their critics are wrong. All of that is meaningless when it comes to Internet discussions.

Disney is certainly doing well and that is a good thing for them and their stockholders. I do keep wondering why so many people have so much money nowadays though. I guess that I'm just a wee bit envious. ;)

You can argue all day as to why Disney is so crowded. I would imagine that there are as many reasons as there are opinions. That doesn't mean that a single person's perception of value is wrong. It is actually very correct for that person.

I guess that my point is that I don't see the point in going on about how successful Disney is and therefore that must mean that they are right and all of their critics are wrong. All of that is meaningless when it comes to Internet discussions.

Disney is certainly doing well and that is a good thing for them and their stockholders. I do keep wondering why so many people have so much money nowadays though. I guess that I'm just a wee bit envious. ;)

I have to believe that part of it is the fact that so many families had to put off big vacations for the last several years and now they are finally able to go. That doesn't mean that these families a going to be back again in a year or they end up not being able to return for several more years. Time will tell.

It's not Disney's fault. It's the change in Guest Demographic. Disney gets scammed every day on kids who could pass for 2 years and 11 months when they are really free. Just like Guest Assistance Cards, this was a courtesy (yes, I know GAC's aren't a courtesy but rather a "reasonable accommodation") that is being abused by a small number of Guests, but recently has seen a spike in disputes over a child's age (as Disney has been pressuring GAC's to be used for their true purpose - disabilities that may be NON-apparent and aren't able to be accommodated by other means such as wheelchairs or ECV's). How does Disney ensure fairness to ALL Guests with young children while still dealing with scammers, liars, and thieves?

It's unfortunate that honest people are suffering thanks to it, but this is the result in a change of society, and how Disney chooses to react to it.

How about showing proof of age like a bc? You should be traveling with it to get on the plane anyways....

How about showing proof of age like a bc? You should be traveling with it to get on the plane anyways....

You only need proof of age on a plane if you're traveling on an age specific fare (like a lap child or an infant fare). DD flew with us in March, but we just bought her a regular seat (we wanted her in a seat and the lowest fare happened to be one that was not age restricted). We did not have to show her birth certificate at any point.

You only need proof of age on a plane if you're traveling on an age specific fare (like a lap child or an infant fare). DD flew with us in March, but we just bought her a regular seat (we wanted her in a seat and the lowest fare happened to be one that was not age restricted). We did not have to show her birth certificate at any point.

I know I just always bring the kids just in case lol!

I would be perfectly fine showing proof of age for my children. I don't want to lie in front of my children or encourage them to lie. But I know this is not the popular opinion other places. I am part of an online moms group and there was a poll recently about whether you would lie to get your child into things for free/cheaper price. Almost every single person said they had no problem lying as long as they thought they could get away with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter