• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

By the end of this year...

TinkerBelle_325

DIS Veteran
I will have spent 23 nights in Disney hotels hehe

7 nights in march at the Beach Club

2 nights in August at the Polynesian

7 nights in Aug/Sept at Coronado Springs

and

7 nights in Oct/Nov at the Swan

So far the resorts i have stayed at are as follows:

Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs
Port Orleans Riverside (when it was Dixie Landings)
Wilderness Lodge
Polynesian
Swan
Beach Club
Yacht Club

What resorts have you stayed in? What is your max nuber of Disney Hotel nights per year?

Wow, you are so lucky! Our maximum stay a calendar year is 9 nights with 1 visit. That won't be happening anymore since DS is entering kindergarten this year and we really don't want to visit in the summertime. (already hot enough where we are!). We will have to figure something out because I don't think I can miss a year of going to Disney :goodvibes

We have stayed at CBR, Coronado, Pop, Movies, Sports, Riverside. We would love to try AKL someday.

What is your all time favorite for each category??

I have stayed at CR (34),AKL (1),WL(1),CSR(1)and Poly (first time)! Recently in a calendar year I have stayed 14 days. I usually do 9 days in August then a long (5 day) weekend in Dec. Though I consider CR 'my home" (been going there since I was a baby) it is a toss up between WL and AKL. both are so beautiful!

TinkerBelle_325 said:
I will have spent 23 nights in Disney hotels hehe

7 nights in march at the Beach Club

2 nights in August at the Polynesian

7 nights in Aug/Sept at Coronado Springs

and

7 nights in Oct/Nov at the Swan

So far the resorts i have stayed at are as follows:

Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs
Port Orleans Riverside (when it was Dixie Landings)
Wilderness Lodge
Polynesian
Swan
Beach Club
Yacht Club

What resorts have you stayed in? What is your max nuber of Disney Hotel nights per year?

Lucky! I'm so jealous! :goodvibes We're staying 7 nights this year. 1 in AsMu, 3 at the Poly, and 3 at POR. I'm desperately trying to go to different resorts to be able to try them all out but I can't break myself away from the ones I already LOVE! :love: Next is Yacht Club (I really want to stay there) and maybe Coronado Springs (the pictures on www.allearsnet.com look amazing).

10 nights is the most for one year for me, but you got me thinking about how many nights I've stayed there total. After this trip it will be 50. I know many here can trump that number but that's not bad for living 3000 miles away.

We have stayed at each resort at least once. The most in a calendar year is 16 nights (We usually go every 11 months just for the APs), but this year I will have stayed 7 nights in January (WL), 2 nghts in July (WL), 8 nights in September (CR) and 5 nights in December (FW). I am not a freak! I am building a couple of buildings down here, so it has been really easy to vacation at my favorite spot to vacation.

My favorite Deluxe is the CR, DW's is the Yacht Club (though she prefers the convenience of the CR). Both of us like POFQ amongst the moderates. I like BCV best amongst the Home Away From Home resorts, while DW likes SSR (too far away from the action for me). I don't really care for the values, but All Star Movies is probably the best.

I'm embarrassed to say, but this year we are cutting back to only 4 trips a year now and we will have been there for 37 nights for 2006. (4 different trips: Feb/April/Aug/Oct). BTW we are not Florida residents, so fly to Florida for each trip. :eek:

Last year was our record year at 53 nights for 2005. (6 different trips: Feb/April/July/Sept/Oct/Dec).....This was my hubby's last year being a CM, so we wanted to go with a bang. :guilty:

Now we are DVC members with ALOT of points and lots of vacation time and no kids at home. We do have friends wanting us to adopt them....some times we take the big kids with us, but they drag us down and cramp our style... :cool1:

Stayed at:
A/S Sports, Music and Movies
Pop Century
POR/Dixie Landing
Carribbean Beach
Coronado Springs
Wilderness Lodge
Wilderness Lodge Villas
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Contemporary
Beach Club
Boardwalk Inn
Boardwalk Villas

n2mm said:
Last year was our record year at 53 nights for 2005. (6 different trips: Feb/April/July/Sept/Oct/Dec).....This was my hubby's last year being a CM, so we wanted to go with a bang. :guilty:

Holy cow, that is so great!

Hi You Lucky Dog You!!! :dogdance:

We usually do two trips a year April and July but we usually stay off sight in April when we can have as many as 4 kids with us!! This year we have stayed 8 nights 4/ASMu 4 BWI. In August we will do 4 more at the ASSp and in April we will do 5 off site and the 8 more in July at an unknown in the park!!

So that is 25 in a calendar year!! Our AP's run from July to July!!

Heidi

We spent 23 nights in WDW hotels from Dec. 18, 2004 - Dec. 17, 2005. Three trips on an AP.

1 night at POP
9 nights at YC
13 nights at GF

Now lifetime....53 nights in WDW hotels, with 47 of those since December 2002. 19 overall in offsite hotels.

That was fun, I've never actually added it all up!

By the end of this year it will probably be close to 30! :cool1:
Feb 2 nights at CR
March 1 night at CSR
March 5 nights at BC
May 2 nights at YC
July 3 nights at BWI
Sept 2 nights at Dolphin
September 3 nights at AKL MNSSHP
November 3 nights at Dolphin for Thanksgiving
Dec. 3 nights at POR
December 6 nights at YC!!

We are so blessed to live so close and have friends that love to go with us! Each of our children get a weekend of their own with one parent and a friend! It is our HAPPY PLACE!

within a 6 month time frame I will have stayed at WDW 21 nights -

Pop 2nights
VWL 3nights
BWV 2nights (these were end of March this year)

VWL 5nights
AKL 3nights
BCV 6nights (this is 8/12-26)

Honestly, we can only go to the world once every two years or so... usually 6-11 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter