BWV studio pull down and sofa bed questions

frndofpooh

<font color=green>I just cannot abide the sight of
We are three adults (two sisters and mom) sharing a BWV studio on an upcoming trip. We would all like to have our own sleeping space, hence the choice of BWV studio. After reading some of these threads, I am becoming concerned about the pull down from the wall bed and the fold out couch bed. Are these comfortable? We are petite women, so length is not an issue, though one of us is more Pooh-sized than the other. We have each slept in typical twin sized beds before without problems. Are the pull down from the wall bed and the pull out couch beds comfortable and usable for adults? TIA!

I'm 5'2" and am fine with the pull-down wall beds in the DVC units. The pull-out beds are not comfortable, however, IMHO. If you want to stay deluxe and would like 3 sleeping surfaces, perhaps consider a monorail resort as they would offer you two queens and a day bed. Some of the EP resort rooms have that configuration as well, but it's only by request.

Thank you! I would love to stay at one of the monorail resorts, but this trip is for my mom's 80th birthday and she gets to call the shots. She's the birthday girl, she's beaten cancer, and she wants to stay on the Boardwalk so that's where we will be. :love: My sister and I will alternate between the pull out couch and the pull down wall bed, I just want to know what to expect.

Thank you! I would love to stay at one of the monorail resorts, but this trip is for my mom's 80th birthday and she gets to call the shots. She's the birthday girl, she's beaten cancer, and she wants to stay on the Boardwalk so that's where we will be. :love: My sister and I will alternate between the pull out couch and the pull down wall bed, I just want to know what to expect.
The regular BWI rooms have two queen beds (no pull out), plus a twin-sized fold down sofa that was very similar to a twin size bed. My DD slept just fine on it. You and your sister can probably take turns sleeping on the twin-sized fold down sofa. That may be a better choice than the BWV studio.

I have slept on the pull down beds at the BWV and VGF didn’t have any issues. I actually think they are more comfortable than the pull out sofas. I’m not very big, but I prefer them over the day beds.

When someone has to sleep on the sofa bed, we bring an egg crate foam mattress pad/topper. I put it in one of those magic bags (I get it at Dollar Tree), suck all the air out with the vacuum cleaner, and then pack it in one of our suitcases. It takes a little time for it to "re-plump" once we unpack it, but DD said it really makes the sofa bed more comfortable. We left it at the resort rather than try to repack it to take home.

I have slept on the pull out sofa and they are fine, infact you can ask at check in for a matress topper to be brought to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter