• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV Pool Closure Question -Just got a letter

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
I guess the rehab is taking longer than planned? The letter stated they expect the pool to be open mid March and that we can use Storm Along Bay.

I'm actually happy with this- we were on the wait list for the BC so we could use the pool.

Does anyone have a report on the progress? Since we received the letter I should expect to be able to use the pool, right? I don't want to get my hopes up and find the BWV pool is open. Also traveling with others and want to let them know what to expect. Has anyone received a similar letter and arrived to a different situation than the letter presented?

Our dates are March 10-15.

Thanks
- See more at: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3073166#sthash.eYiLk9Ic.dpuf

I would think if the pool is finished and open when you arrive, you will not be allowed to use SAB.

Hey Mich Mouse: I recd the same letter but we do not check into BWV until March 23rd (after spending 3 days at BCV).

Since the letter says: "We expect the pool to reopen in mid March" I would imagine during your March 10-15 stay you could have the benefit of using SAB at the beginning and Luna Park pool at the end. Only time will tell but as you were hoping to stay at BCV anyway, I would look at it as a 50-50 shot.

Although we recd the letter, my definition of "mid March" is well before the 23rd so I am planning on using the BWV pools - which I am perfectly fine with since I think I would opt to use the quiet pools rather than haul myself over to SAB anyway:thumbsup2

I checked out of the boardwalk villas this morning, as I left looked out the window at the pool. I could see they had finished with the replastering and were filling the pool up with water, but that doesn't mean that the pool is anywhere near being finished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter