DIS Veteran
I am thinking about joining you all, and
becoming a DVC member. We love the
Epcot area, and are thinking about the
new BCV or a BWV resale. I'd love any
advice!

Being able to swim at the SAB is important
to us, so if they're going to significantly
restrict that pool-hopping there, maybe we should go with BCV.

On the other hand, Standard-view rooms at BWV seem a good value, and I'm guessing that availability for those is difficult if you can't use the 11-month home-resort window.

I've learned a lot already on this forum, so thanks in advance!!

Meghan

For us the BWV Community Hall is a big plus. We stopped by every day on our last trip for ping pong, video games, and arts and crafts.

If SAB is very important to you, I would go with BCV.

Another factor is would you be comfortable negotiating a resale for BWV or would rather do it quick and easy at BCV with DVC. Their incentive deal right now at BCV is pretty good. On the other hand, you can sometimes find a resale with banked points. On a resale, closing costs are negotiable as to who pays (usually paid by the buyer). With DVC, they pay closing costs.

If you want to stretch your points by getting a BWV standard, they can be difficult at 7 months. When do you usually go? If it's the beginning of December, it's going to be tough. If it's an off-peak time (for DVC, which isn't the same as the rest of WDW), you maybe able to get one, perhaps by getting on the wait list.

Good Luck with your decision! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter