BWI Club level...help

SnowWhite3

Earning My Ears
We are trying to decide if we should upgrade to club level. Staying at the BWI in April. What kind of food should we expect to see in the afternoon/evening? Thanks so much:goodvibes

I really enjoy BWI club level. We've stayed at YC, BC, Poly club levels, and BWI is my favorite. The lounge is pretty and the CM's are very nice. I can't remember all the offerings in the evening but the ones I enjoyed the most were phyllo dough with spinach, mini egg rolls, PB&J roll up (not just for kids), and the rare tuna. They did offer chicken skewers several nights. The offerings change every night but they do keep some the same. The cheese and crackers were also very good.

There are more items but I didn't keep a list so I can't remember them all. Also, the desserts in the evening are very nice. Everything was always presented nicely and the food area appeared to be kept in good order.

The lounge feels upscale and overall very comfortable. We don't spend as much time in the parks as we used to, so being able to enjoy most of the presentations makes it worthwhile.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter