Busch Gardens And Kids !!!!!

drennan

Disney Nutter - Looking for FUN !!!! Life is what
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question, we are going to Florida in October for 3 whole weeks along with another family (wellardstallard - Paula) I have two young children one whos 9 and one who will be 21 months when we go, Paula has a DD who will be 15 (i think) we have planned to go to Busch Gardens when we are out there, we are also very lucky to have family out there having a holiday at the same time and they have offered to have the kids if there is anything that we wanted to do on our own, so I need to know: Is there anything at Busch Gardens for the kids other than big rides that they would enjoy - both DS love animals of any kind, but even my eldest son is not so keen on the scary rides
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Any feedback would be appreciated:p :p

ttfn

It's been a few years since my trip to BG, but I remember there's a really good adventure playground type area for children.

It is 10 years since we went but the animal displays were excellent and I think that there were things for younger children (ours were 7 and 9 then).

There are some water rides that are wet but not too scary for a 9 year old but not good for an under 2.

We will be going again in about 3 weeks from now so should be better able to advise you after we come back on 7th September.

We went last year and our kids loved it (8 & 11) - it was one of their favourite parks.

There's loads of animals, which you can see while riding a train around the park (it has a couple of stops you can get on and off at) or look down at the animals via a cable car ride.

There's lots of rides in the different countries for smaller children in Timbuktu, Congo, and The Land of The Dragons has kiddie rides and adventure playground.

There seems to be something for everyone. Rhino Rally would be suitable for the older kids but you will get wet.

They have a website www.buschgardens.com.

Thanks alot Tim, Richard, Ian & Sue for your feedback I really do appreciate it:smooth: I've just been onto their site, and like you said it does look like there will be plenty to do for the kids :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc . So it looks like the whole family will be going which will be nice.

Thanks again:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter