Bus to MK

Partyof12

Mouseketeer
We are going to be staying in the park and using disney transportation for the first time so I have some questions.

What time do we need to get a bus from the All Star Music to MK for a 8:20 breakfast at CP? How often do the buses run? How long is the trip?

Will the bus go directly to the entrance or go to the TTC? I read in UG that the buses only go to the entrance one hour before opening. The park opens at 9 AM. Does that mean the a bus leaving before 8AM would not go to the entrance, or a bus arriving before 8AM?

I would really appreciate your help as we are a large family gathering with five very young children. Thank for your help

Buses start running at 7am. MK's bus is usually up about 6:45 and the others come right around 7am. The MK bus will take you directly to the Magic Kingdom entrance, not the TTC. They come pretty regularly that early in the morning, but plan for the normal 20 minutes between buses. I am not sure how many other stops you will have (if any at all) but it takes about 5-10 minutes to get to MK (just depends on the route the driver takes and traffic). If you need to be there by 8:20 I would anticipate getting one of the first buses around 7am just so you don't have to rush.

By the way, the CM's will advise you that the buses don't start running until 1 hour prior to park opening because that is the information that they have, but from experience they are all out and about by 7am :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter