Burt's Bees Grab Bags

Thanks OP, I missed this offer last time around. My DD13 loves this stuff & me too!!! I can't wait to get it. :cool1:

YOu guys twisted my arm and I bought last night . This morning I get a email and it is on its way :)

Alright, me too! Thanks for posting the deal; I've been looking for something to "supplement" the bracelets that I bought for bridal party gifts, and I know that one of my bridesmaids can only use BB lip balms and glosses, so those will make a great gift for her!

Sarah

Awesome, I just ordered one! Thanks for posting - seriously, this 'Budget' board is doing me no good...:rolleyes:

Alright, me too! Thanks for posting the deal; I've been looking for something to "supplement" the bracelets that I bought for bridal party gifts, and I know that one of my bridesmaids can only use BB lip balms and glosses, so those will make a great gift for her!

Sarah

that sounds lovely. :)

OK: I ordered just now and I used BOTH codes 1) BURTDAY and 2) JUNEHIVE and I got

FREE SHIPPING
FREE EXTRA LIP BALM TIN - (I was confused by this cause it was showing as a charge but then the charge was erased when I checked out)

And my grand total for the bag and the extra lip tin and free shipping: $25 even!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING! :woohoo:

Just got my email to get in on the $25 BB Grab Bags. If they are anything like the last ones (or if they are the same) than great value! 6 full sized products and 12 minis. I bought 2 and used them for work gifts (seperated in mini gift bags) and still have products left. I can't access BB site from work so if anyone has more details please post!

ETA: Forgot to post about the free shipping: Free FedEx Ground shipping on orders of $25 or more. Just enter BURTDAY (case-sensitive) at checkout.

you are all evil and must be stopped !:lmao: The budget board is breaking my budget

Love, love, :love: BB products!!! Thank you so much OP!!
Bye the way Mad4Mickey, I loved the idea of breaking things up for gifts, so I ordered 2! lol:eek:

Mine arrived today. :banana: I love getting presents in the mail! Thanks OP!

Mine came today and I love it! This is a really nice grab bag! Thanks again to OP!

thanks for posting, just got mine too and free shipping and lip balm. :banana:

I ordered mine Friday, and received it yesterday (Wednesday). It's a nice set, and it's set up nicely. The packaging is nice, and would make a great gift.

Thanks for the notice. Just ordered mine. I love Burts Bees and its great for my daughter who tends to have ecema issues.

Received mine in the mail today! I pictured more bottles of lotion, etc. and got more lip glosses, chap-sticks. Still exciting though! Looks like it will make good stocking stuffers!

Mine came today and it is totally cool. I love the gardening gloves and the scrubbie thing that came with it. I may need to get more of these...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter