Burt's Bees Grab Bags

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
Just got my email to get in on the $25 BB Grab Bags. If they are anything like the last ones (or if they are the same) than great value! 6 full sized products and 12 minis. I bought 2 and used them for work gifts (seperated in mini gift bags) and still have products left. I can't access BB site from work so if anyone has more details please post!

ETA: Forgot to post about the free shipping: Free FedEx Ground shipping on orders of $25 or more. Just enter BURTDAY (case-sensitive) at checkout.

I just copied this from the website:
Contains:

6 Regular-Sized Products:
Lip Shimmer Merlot
Lip Shimmer Toffee
Replenishing Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Spearmint & Lime Body Wash (4 oz)
Nourishing Body Lotion (3 oz)
12 Mini-size:
Baby Bee Buttermilk Bath
All-in-One Wash
Lip Gloss Red
Lip Gloss Nude
Natural Skin Care for Men Soap
Peppermint Soap
Citrus Spice Soap
Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap
Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
Peppermint Foot Lotion
Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar
Therapeutic Bath Crystals
4 Special Gifts:
Bamboo Poof
Burt's Bees Gardener's Gloves
Red Wristlet Bag
Lip Balm Clip-On
Items may vary. All sales final. No returns or replacements.

Thanks for the Heads-Up!

Oh I love these!!!! I too break them up into smaller gifts. :) I give the baby stuff to my oldest DD for her baby and I give some stuff to my house sitter while we are gone. :) Thanks for the heads up!

Just ordered. Got the free FedEx ground shipping Thanks again!

As an added bonus, any order $25 or more qualifies for a free lip balm ($3 value).

Thanks to the PP for the copy and paste of items (boo hoo to web blocking at work ;) ).
Seems similar to last years but not identical. I just might have to go ahead and buy another one. I LOVE BB lip balm at the very least :) I have the lip balm here in the top drawer of my desk and also the super shiny gloss next to my monitor screen. In fact, I'm known around work as the BB girl :).
It's such a great value and really allows you to try different products :thumbsup2.

This is a great deal! Thanks for sharing! I just placed my order and hope it gets here in time for me to pack some of the minis for our upcoming vacation!

Yay!!!! Guess what I just ordered?!?! For some reason I could follow the link here at work :rolleyes1. I dunno but I'm not complaining! Got a set for me and one for sis :) Thanks for posting the link to follow! :goodvibes

I'm sure they still have them, I JUST ordered, like seconds ago! lol I got 2 grab bags, free shipping a free classic tin quartet and the tips n toes, hands n feet set for $8.50. My total w/tax for all that was $63.00! Woo Hoo!!! I'll have this stuff in time to give my DD21 the baby stuff for my DGD! Thank You OP!

I bought one during the last go-around but have to pass this time. But it's a great deal & I really enjoyed looking through all the goodies last time!

I've loaded my cart with $66 worth of products and am debating whether to order. Does anyone else do that? I'd love to try this stuff, but we have some other expenses coming up and I shouldn't spend the money. I'll ask DH what he thinks, he'll tell me no, and I'll close the window out. Good grief I hate reading threads like this!! :laughing:

Anyways....there's also a code "JUNEHIVE" that will give you a free men's skin care kit if you'd rather have that than the free lip balm. It's a $13 value instead of $3. Just thought I'd pass it along.....

Exciting! I ordered one and entered both promotion codes, we'll see what I end up getting!

I wish it had a milk and honey moisturizer. I love that stuff and it's so expensive. I just can't bring myself $10 on an 8 ounce bottle of anything.

Thanks, I just ordered one of these to split up for presents. I loved the one that I got before X-Mas last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter