Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Dug720

DIS Veteran
Just verifying the first post...

Tusker House has different price points for regular (non-ROL) Lunch and Dinner?

ConnecticutNonna

DIS Veteran
Just verifying the first post...

Tusker House has different price points for ezregular (non-ROL) Lunch and Dinner?
Yes, you'll still be able to eat the buffet, but your price is slightly higher. Disney is selling (usually slower times) you reserved seating disguised as a meal, lol. Great marketing!

Dug720

DIS Veteran
Yes, you'll still be able to eat the buffet, but your price is slightly higher. Disney is selling (usually slower times) you reserved seating disguised as a meal, lol. Great marketing!
No. I am not talking about the package. The package is the same lunch or dinner.

I am talking about JUST having lunch - no package. The pricing for JUST lunch is showing as LESS than the price for JUST dinner in the first post. I am just making sure that is accurate.

• jillt2ph

DIS Veteran
    Is that the adult price or kids too?

Doug:goofy:
    That was the adult price. Was one of the best meals I had during the whole trip. The steak was sooooo good. I am very sad when I think I could have had that breakfast two more times instead of Cali Grill Brunch.

• dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
    That was the adult price. Was one of the best meals I had during the whole trip. The steak was sooooo good. I am very sad when I think I could have had that breakfast two more times instead of Cali Grill Brunch.
    We enjoyed the breakfast too! Friends of ours are looking to do this one with there 2 children...….don't think the price will matter...….as you said the food was great!

Doug :goofy:

Kody

Earning My Ears
    How does it work for CRT with having a 2 year old eat? Selecting them on MDE does not allow you to prepay since 2 years old and under are free? But we know she will eat one of the kids meals? Do we just pay that day?

ptlohmysoul

DIS Veteran
    How does it work for CRT with having a 2 year old eat? Selecting them on MDE does not allow you to prepay since 2 years old and under are free? But we know she will eat one of the kids meals? Do we just pay that day?
    For a 2 yo, you can order a kids meal for free at CRT.

• JediMom43014

Earning My Ears
    Am I understanding the price chart on the first page correctly? To eat hibachi style dinner is $189.92 pp? Is this a separate reservation? I made a reservation to eat dinner there on Monday February 4th through the website. Is that for the hibachi or a la carte?

BorderTenny

Mouseketeer
    Have any of these venues been affected by the recent food price increases? Also, would it be possible for you to include the price of the LTT lunch Patriot's Platter (and other AYCTE selections in otherwise ala carte places) in the first post?

WaterLinds

DIS Veteran
    Am I understanding the price chart on the first page correctly? To eat hibachi style dinner is $189.92 pp? Is this a separate reservation? I made a reservation to eat dinner there on Monday February 4th through the website. Is that for the hibachi or a la carte?
    You may have found this already, but I believe that price is for the food and wine festival iron chef hibachi experience, not the regular Teppan Edo dinner. A standard dinner reservation will be a la carte from the menu.

JediMom43014

Earning My Ears
    You may have found this already, but I believe that price is for the food and wine festival iron chef hibachi experience, not the regular Teppan Edo dinner. A standard dinner reservation will be a la carte from the menu.
    I had not gotten an answer yet, thank you!

wdwmaw

planin' next trip
    Any information on Christmas Day dining options and prices for this year?

magicmommy

DIS Veteran
    We ate at Cape May last night and it was 52pp adult, before tax and tip . For what we eat, they priced me out.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING AT WDW

THEME PARK HOURS
    MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS