Buena Vista Palace ???

Bronte

DIS Veteran
We just booked a quick trip to see the mouse, Nov. 15-21.
We have to stay at Buena Vista Palace, due to a conference that one of the travel party is attending.
The rates seam pretty high even with a military discount (Island Suite)
* Nov 15, 2010 ------ USD 185.20
* Nov 16, 2010 ------ USD 185.20
* Nov 17, 2010 ------ USD 161.20
* Nov 18, 2010 ------ USD 161.20
* Nov 19, 2010 ------ USD 177.20
* Nov 20, 2010 ------ USD 177.20

With taxes and fees it comes to a total of $1,363.02 for six nights.
Does this hotel/room type ever have "specials rates?"
Thanks for any and all info ....

You absolutely ahve to stay at Buena Vista Palace? The Hilton right at it has a $89 special on Travelzoo.com, although the last 2 nights are blacked out.

BV Palace is a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel, that can be booked through Disney.
Just for grins, call and get it priced out and see what it would normally cost.
I have not stayed there, but I have walked through the place. Seems very nice and deluxe. Although I have never seen inside a room where one would sleep.

I also bought a $25 certificate for a few bucks for The Outback Restaurant at BVP (restaurant.com). It is not the Outback chain. I have only looked down in the restaurant and the theme reminded me of Jiko or Boma.

Thanks for the replies.
I know that we can stay other places for less money but the conference is at this hotel and we have to stay there in order to get any logging reimbursement (we can get a max. of 657 bucks if we stay there but if not nothing.)
I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen any discounts for this hotel?
We are staying in the island suit because there are five of us and it is cheaper than getting two room at that hotel.

Your best bet would have been to post under the Orlando Hotels and Attractions forum on the Dis.
If you have not already, you may want to ask there.

Buena Vista Suites
2 Room Suites from $84
When you stay at Buena Vista Suites you also get newly renovated suites with complimentary full American breakfast buffet and complimentary scheduled shuttle to Walt Disney World Theme Parks.
Book Online or call 800-537-7737 with rate code DREAMSRES

We stayed there over Memorial Day weekend. I found it on Travelocity (I think) for $79/night and one night was free. I'd keep looking.

Buena Vista Suites
2 Room Suites from $84
When you stay at Buena Vista Suites you also get newly renovated suites with complimentary full American breakfast buffet and complimentary scheduled shuttle to Walt Disney World Theme Parks.
Book Online or call 800-537-7737 with rate code DREAMSRES

I think the BV Suites and BV Palace are different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter