Budget

kristenelizabethsmom

Earning My Ears
Can somebody tell me how much money I will need in WDW each day. there are three of us in our party (me, DH, DD age 2.5). We are staying at a wilderness home, so breakfast and dinner will be eaten there each day. I have a budget of $200/day, will this be enough. This is my first trip to WDW as an adult and I am clueless as to how much money I need. Please help me. :rolleyes:

<font size=2 color=red> I am assuming that is not including tickets. If not you will have plenty then. You'll be able to have a nice meal out and snacks and even some spending. But that is only if you already have a package or tickets.</font> :)

<font color=purple>4/91-Off sight
8/91-BC
6/92-BC
4/93-POLY
8/93-YC
3/94-DXL
10/94-YC
6/95-ASSp&YC
12/96-ASSp&YC
6/97-ASSp&YC
8/98-BW-w/sister&kids
8/98-YCme&kids 2wk later
5/99-POLY(make a wish)
12/99-ASM(Mill.New Year)
8/00-ASSp
9/01-YC/SO EXCITED!!!!
</font>
<marquee direction="right align="middle" behavior="alternate><font size=3 color=red direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate"> ~Wendy~</marquee></font>

You can get some great pizza at the Trails Inn (at the campground) to take back to your room with you. By the way did you know the maids put your dishes in the dishwasher for you so all your dishes are clean when you return at night. It's great!!! We loved the wilderness homes. ºoº Enjoy! Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter