Bringing Drinks On Board

Malt beverages seem to be alright based on the experiences on the boards. Remember it is 6 cans per person, even though they come in 8 ounce cans you can't bring 9 of them and claim that it is still only 72 ounces.
Thanks!

Is there a fridge in your room to keep the beer or white wine chilled?

We find that the fridge can often not be very cold but you can get your room steward to bring you ice.

Twice my room hosts (different cruises) said he could not bring my wine glasses

We called room service and they brought us a corkscrew and glasses. It never occurred to us to ask the room steward simply because we'd had no intention of drinking the wine we'd bought in Naples but randomly decided one afternoon we really wanted to have it. They delivered the glasses and corkscrew very quickly.

We bought two bottles of Blackwell rum in Jamaica (found it when we vacationed in Jamaica a few years ago and it's not available here) at the duty free at the port. They boxed it up for us and there was a table when we reboarded the ship off to the right to which they directed me. They fill out a receipt for you and take the bottles. Then the last morning, I went just before breakfast (we had second seating) and picked up our bottles. There were 4-5 people ahead of me but it only took a couple of minutes. Fortunately we weren't heading home right away or I would have had to pull my luggage off to the side after collecting and put them in but at least they were well boxed up.

We find that the fridge can often not be very cold but you can get your room steward to bring you ice.

I've found that sometimes leaving the cabinet door open allows them to cool better. It's being closed up that keeps them warmer.

Room service is happy to deliver both wine glasses and a cork screw. I have always had stateroom hosts that have taken the used glasses and replaced them with clean.

I would bring your own cork screw. They will bring you one, but they are not the best. I had one one break while trying to open a bottle one time.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter