Bringing bottled water on the ship

SamRoc

DIS Veteran
How many bottles of water do you usually take on a 7 night cruise with you? We are a family of 4 and plan to take some excursions, plus our family drinks alot of water. Want to be careful, especially since we are going to Mexico.

When we cruised we were a family of 3 (2 adults one child). We purchased a case of water on the ship. In addition, we drank water at breakfast and lunch from the restaurants. I found that we had plenty and I drink a lot of water.

I recommend purchasing the case of water on the ship. It's more expensive than bringing it on your own, but the lack of hassle negates the cost difference, imho.

mrsltg said:
When we cruised we were a family of 3 (2 adults one child). We purchased a case of water on the ship. In addition, we drank water at breakfast and lunch from the restaurants. I found that we had plenty and I drink a lot of water.

I recommend purchasing the case of water on the ship. It's more expensive than bringing it on your own, but the lack of hassle negates the cost difference, imho.

Do you recall what brand water they have on the ship? DW does not like Dasani and I know that is a coke product so I am guessing that that is what would be available. :confused3

John

mrsltg said:

How much did you pay for a case of water on the ship? Thanks.

It is $28 for a a case of water onboard. I can't think of the name but the commedian pointed out that it was another word backwards. :)

Must have been Evian - Naive spelled backwards.

$28 sounds about right. It was 24 bottles and they deliver right to your room.

ROFL! :) Yes! I thought that the word was naive but since we aren't big into bottled water I couldn't think of the brand. :)

We always carry one bottle per person in our carry on with us when we fly.
We just refilled it on board. No need to buy any bottled water that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter